Guys what hair length do you like more on girls? Down to waist or mid back?

The tittle says it all. The question is sooooooooooo short)

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally and a few years ago I'd say looong hair i. e. at least waist or back length but since those few years I realized that it's the chemistry that matters if it comes up close and personal. While for a general look at any woman on the street, it matters what suits her. There are women who carry off even bald and I've loved those too :)

What Guys Said 5

• My preference is probably form just past shoulder length to mid back. Girls can do really cool, pretty things with that much hair, but its not so long that its everywhere.

• So basically your hair just the way it is in your profile pic looks perfect

• I can't really think of anyone I know who has waist length hair so I probably can't give a great opinion on that, and I definitely prefer long hair on girls. At some point, I think longer stops being better for hair, but I wouldn't say there is really a clear cut off. Overall, I don't think length matters as much as what you do with it ;)

• Got it) thanks bro)

• For me the longer the better

• Mid back, unless it's an anime girl that should be down to waist LOL

• Mid back :)

• Mid-back. Waist gets too long, don't wanna cov'a 'dat ass

What Girls Said 0