Men's Dressing. Sharp or Swag?

Hey Girls,
When it comes to what we boys wear,
Do you like a sharply dressed man with executive style and suits and tuxs
Or
A guy with a lot of swag and sweat shirts?

• Sharply Dressed guys
    92% (11)67% (2)87% (13)Vote
  • Swag and Sweat shirts
    8% (1)33% (1)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Sharp xD Swag makes me think of chavs who walk around in sweaty jogging bottoms all the time, and unless I am a chav who wears that stuff too too then I'm not really into that xD sorry for going off of the chav stereotype there :P

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Sharp is def sexyyyyy! Mmmm when I see fitted suits I melt.

Casually I like the preppy/hipster look on guys. Like when a guy wears a slightly baggy sweater and he has his shirt tails peaking out from underneath is soooo ;3 - this style is so effortless and sexy!
    I don't like skinny jeans on guys, I think slim fit/regular pants on guys look the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. T-Shirt and jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharply dresses -- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love me some style! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand guys my age (22+) dressing "swaggy". Such a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharp. I like men who dress in sharp suit and ties. It looks very sexy and classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swag three hunna. jk. Most guys my age don't even own suits, so... some guys can look kind of nerdy in suits so it depends on the dude. "swag" is more forgiving than dressing sharp. But on older guys, sharp is best.

0|0
    0|0
  • dressed up:)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Swag" = lazy, uneducated, not ambitious, not successful

Sharp = smart, prepared, organized, successful, ambitious, highly educated, strong convictions

These are my associations anyway

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You know, I am not a girl, but I used to be very interested in this as I was a person who cared very much about dressing up nicely. I would say that it depends on a girl's experience pertaining to age, location, season, place within a city, occupation, interests etc. I suppose occasion gives rise to different styles?

0|1
    0|0
  • "N---a one life to live i can't let a day go by
    Without me being fly
    Fresh to death
    Head to toe until the day i rest
    And i don't wear jerseys I'm 30-plus
    Give me a crisp pair of jeans, n---a, button ups
    S dots on my feet
    Makes my cycle complete"

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a nice cross between both. There is a time and place for both, so when I'm working I dress a little sharp but when I'm dressing casual I dress comfortable , but still actually make an effort to look good. Regardless I like the clean slim fit look on my suits and tie. Even casually my pants are slim fit, not skinny or anything. Same with my shirts and sweaters. Tight enough to bring out my muscle even though I'm not huge aha

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a time and a place for each.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls will vote sharp, but they react to swag too. Depends on the age demographic. I'm older, thus I dress sharp.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a girl, but most will vote for sharp but gravitate towards swag. You also have to think about age groups and levels of maturity. In most cases anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares what they think? they don't give a damn what we think so fuck 'em, dress how you want.

0|0
    0|0