Does anyone other then me still like fedoras?

My family and friends always say that Fedoras are "gay" or "so in the past" but i find their style pretty cool and way better then flat brimmed hats or beanies (tho i kinda like SOME beanies, depends on how the person wears it) anyways, what do you guys / girls think about Fedoras?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fedoras are tacky, especially depending on how you wear them.
    If you're wearing a fedora with jeans and a T-shirt with your favourite band on it, you look like a tool.

Plus the stereotype with fedoras should be heavily avoided. Srsly, just find a new quirk.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on what you're calling a "fedora".

• Not really. Depends on how you wear them. Are you sure it's not a trilby?

by the way love your Meow picture. Space Dandy is awesome.

• haha thank you :) I've gotten really into it and can't wait for the next episode!

• maybe even get a pompadour haha!

• Oh yeah. :P

• I think they look great. Don't think about what other people say about the stuff you want to wear, you're the one who has to wear it, not them. If they don't like it, so what? :) I'm sure they wear some stuff you probably don't like either, but that's fine... Everyone has different taste. So go to the store and get that nice fedora hat, I'm sure you'll look great!

What Guys Said 3

• Great if you're Don Draper.

• It takes a certain type of person to really pull a fedora of well.

• Fedoras are pimp!!!