How long can you go without looking at yourself in the mirror?

Also, what's the longest you can remember going without mirrors. How do you feel after extended periods of times without looking? Continue being confident, insecure, worried, don't care, what is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have gone 6 minutes today. I am very proud of myself c:

What Girls Said 17

• It only really bugs me when either I or something/someone changes something about my appearance (like a strong wind blowing my hair). When something changes, I have to know it looks just right or it'll drive me insane. (Whether it be vanity or insecurity I'm not quite sure.) As long as nothing changes, I can go quite a while.

• Omg i can't even go 15 minutes without looking into a mirror.. i think the longest iv ever gone was maybe a hour i feel like i have to make sure i look decent most of the time. Its not about being insecure or conceited or anything really its just how i feel i guess..

• I only look in the mirror to check on my hair, like a couple times a day. I could go a day without or more maybe

• I look in a mirror whenever I have the chance... not because I like how I look (because I really don't) but because I start to panic that I look ugly and horrible when I haven't for a while.

• I think it was about a week maybe longer.

• if i wanted to, i can look once a day. all i have to do is check my eyes and nose for boogies

• I like looking at mirror. But i am not obsessed or sth. I look at when i need. Like make up, combing my hair etc.

• i could/have gone a couple weeks (I was camping) but i dont look too often. only if im getting ready or ill just look when im washing my hands.. see if anything needs to be tweaked haha im not dependent on mirrors

• When I'm at work I look probably every hour or about that lol. When I am at home only when I brush my teeth and put face cream

• Longest was a week , that was when i went camping ahaha
    once i came back from camping i hardly look at the mirror as much as i used to :)

• Pretty much all day. But obviously i'm going to see a mirror when i brush my teeth and whatnot. So... I see one by default twice a day.

• I don't know probably a week lol. it would be so hard for me cause i'm used to looking in the mirror every day when i'm doing my skin care routine and also brushing my teeth. :)

• When I know I look and feel like shit I don't need a mirror to confirm it xD I'd say I'd last a good couple of days

• I only do it if I need to, not the whole check myself out in the mirror every 10 minutes.

• I avoid mirrors like a vampire, haha!
    I look long enough each day to make sure my eyebrows are plucked well, otherwise... nope.

• I can spend 4 or 5 days without looking at myself in the mirror. I don't like what I see and I haven't start changing it. There are also things that I would like to change, but I can't. So, I avoid mirrors as much as I can.

• not very long its a habit... I wish I didn't care so much..

What Guys Said 6

• Generally I only look at a mirror when I'm either brushing my teeth or shaving my face. And then I don't exactly focus on how I look. So I can go for a long time, if you are only talking about being interested in how I look, otherwise it happens twice in 24h, which isn't that frequently either.

• I never really pay much attention to it until it's brought up. Kind of stopped caring when my beard was too much work to shave lol.

• When you have a beard you can hide all that face and never worry how you look hahah

• It's weird because you get attached to your beard. It's like if a bond starts to grow once it passes the half inch mark lol.

• EXACTLY LOL! Finally, someone who understands me. I wouldn't shave it off lol. I'm trying to get an epic beard like my avatar, it should be there within 6 more months.

• I look for a few minutes on the mornings that I groom my facial hair. Other than that, I don't really need it.

• no clue. 9 out of 10 times i look in the mirror is unintentional. as i brush my teeth, etc

• I can go a good amount of time. I never really keep track of the days I go without using a mirror..

• Not a long time. In am constantly looking at myself in the mirror at the gym especially.