Guys, do you like it better if a girl has her hair up or down?

I've known 3 guys who thinks a girl looks prettier with her hair up instead of down and covering some parts of her face like jaw, etc. This one guy even let it slip and said "pretty", when I put my hair up and we had "that look". lol
What do you guys like better?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I like the girl, then I like both. Whatever the new thing is nice to see.

Up gives you the opportunity to view her neck and the back of her ears. I also like how a ponytail seems to have a more dynamic motion, how it bobs this way or that as she moves

• I like having a long ass ponytail, it's cute and at the right angle, it can accentuate the girl's cheekbones.

What Guys Said 9

• I think it's hot when the hair is up, looks like your ready to get down to business and you don't want your hair to get in the way and be a distraction.

• It really depends on the boy, some like them short up and others like them long down. But the real and most important question is"What do you prefer?"
    It is your hair and your preference, if a boy loves you he will accept your opinion.

• I prefer it down. When its down, you can admire its length and overall beauty easier.

• Down, ponytail is hot if you have the type of face for it.
    NO DUTTS lol

• Don't care much, either depends on the girl and hairstyle.

• Down! Down and long! :D

• I like girl sleeping on her brest and i am over her felling her ass bums, moving up and down...

• Down! Looks SO much better in my opinion

• Just depends on how she looks

What Girls Said 2

• Strangely enough, I've been told the same. But I think :
    1. It depends on the guy. Tastes differ from guy to guy as we all know.
    2. It depends on the girl's face shape and bone structure. Some girls look better with their hair down and others look better with their hair up.

• Some girls look cuter with their hair up, because they have long faces or ir makes them look gaunt or whatever. Some girls look bad with their hair up, because they have wide faces or big ears. It really depends on the girl and whatever flatter her face.