What do you think of tattoos? (Love 'em? Hate 'em?)?

I'm just curious. Do you love them? Hate them? Only like them to a certain extent? Does you opinion differ between genders?

I think that they can be okay, but only to a certain extent. Too much just gets kinda gross. Also, it completely depends on the type of the tattoo. If it's gaudy, then no. I guess you could say placement also plays a role.
And, on top of anything else, it's just gotta suit them as a person. Everyone's different, so I can't really dictate my own personal set of "tattoo attractiveness rules."

• I love them unconditionally.
  • They're okay to an extent.
  • I can't stand them.

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the size of the the motive, what the motive is, where it is, how many tattoos there are etc. etc.
    sleeves on both arms and a full back tattoo is toooo much, but a few small ones in discrete places doesn't bother me.
    and tattoos is a personal preference. don't care what society thinks about them.

What Guys Said 6

• With a single drop of ink, you change your life. About 50% of your opportunities disappear. Without you saying a word, many people will think poor trash of you.

If you ever appear before a judge and there is a 50% chance you are telling the truth. The ink will jump up and say "poor Judgment , guilty".

Some countries will not let you in and now the military is not accepting persons with ink.

If you travel to some countries with ink, the thought is you are a prostitute and have no rights.

God said, no ink. Good boys can't take you home to mother.

• I don't like them. I want girls to show off their clean skin and body. I don't want it to be covered with ink and weird drawings. Not my thing.

• I dislike them. I'm willing to tolerate a few small stupid ones, like a heart on the ankle or something, but the less tattoos a woman has, the better.

• I love them.

• Unless they are small, they are especially unattractive on women.

• I would prefer a girl to have no tattoos, but I could deal with some.

What Girls Said 1

• For some odd reason, I love tattoos. Well, I love them on guys, but for me personally, I would probably only get like one or two in discret places. As for for guys though, I love them, especially if they can pull them off well.