Guys: Do you notice/care if her panties aren't the same shade as her bra?

The bra is cobalt blue and the panties are royal blue.
The bra is maroon red & the panties are brick red.
The bra is mint green and the panties are pale green.

Point being: You're getting down with your lady, the clothes are coming off, or maybe she surprised you at the door in something very close to her birthday suit (which happens to have two pieces of the not-quite-the-same shade).

Guys- do you care/does it make any difference to you? (Or is this just something women care about?)

Ladies- if you're going to cast a vote, please do so in accordance with what your male acquaintances have told you (if anything at all; Option D if you don't know).

• Nope, she's not going to be wearing it for long anyway.
  • I notice, but I don't care.
  • Yep, I definitely notice & it makes a significant difference to me.
  • I'm female & want to see the answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would probably notice but not care. They don't have to match.

What Guys Said 7

• I voted B. I think it's hot when the bra and panties match, but it's not going to kill the mood or anything. In fact, wildly different colors (blue bra, red panties) might be sexy every once in a while.

• My eyes would notice something like that, but my penis doesn't care.

• When I'm at the point of getting down with her, I seriously doubt I'd even notice or think about it.

• The only thing I'm thinking is how long it's going to take me to get them off. I had a girl once and hers were always two completely different colors. For example purple bra black thong, never once thought anything of it.

• No hells no I know for female prospective yeah but in reality don't some girls wear different pairs of color socks why not start a new trend with bra and panties just a thought

• I could NOT care less whether the two parts of clothes match or not.

• My gf/wife never was one to ever go to the trouble of having matching bra and panties and the only way that I knew any women ever went to the trouble was models in magazines.

• And it didn't matter to me at all. Also, I was going to be taking them off of her in a minute anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol. I never match my bra to my panties. I didn't know people really cared...

• I dated a woman that matched bra, panties and socks, and she was the WORST of all my dates, EVER!!
      I don't care if you wear White Briefs, or nothing! Be comfortable! Please, no 'anal floss' (aka Thongs!!)