Is it ok for a gay guy to wear panties?

I am a 14 year old gay guy who likes to wear panties I just recently started doing it and I love how they feel I love the fabric and the different types of underwear I like the different colors and especially the pink ones 😁 I don't know if it's ok to wear them but I like too so do any other guys wear woman's underwear or is it just me

Most Helpful Girl

• Well some other guys will. But a very very small %

What Girls Said 4

• many guys wear gals panties because its their fetish... so as long as your okay with it its fine dude no worries

• its absolutely okay.

• Yeah It's fine. If you like it then that's all that matters. And there are other guys that do it too

• I would say go for it just don't tell anyone if you fear judgement. You do you!

What Guys Said 3

• You wouldn't even have to be gay to wear them. Who the hell cares? Wear what you want. If someone judges you for it, tell them to go fuck themself.

• Hey im a 22 year old gay dude and i wear womans underwear too mainly from victoria secert and la senza, started wearing them because i was dared too for a day haha, ended up getting hooked! Your not alone dude, granted a lot of straight men have a weird fetish for womans panties I just wear them bc they are cute and cheaper then mens sexy undies.

• It's ok that you wear them dude. I've been wearing women's underwear since I was 14 and I am now 26. I've had girlfriends and a wife that loves the idea of me wearing women's underwear, I find women's underwear a lot more comfortable and more of a selection to choose from.