What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?

When, where, why and tell a little about it...

Most Helpful Guy

• In Tunisia, during the Ramadan, I took a backpack, filled it with two bottles of water, a few kgs of dates and dry biscuits, a map and went deep south, way in the Sahara near the Algerian border for 4 days. First train, then bus, then collective taxi, then hitch hiking. I had to hike my way back, after waiting half a day in a Bedouin camp, discussing religion (LOL) and society with the young men, sitting on some rocks. I was offered a place for the night in their tents, but could find a ride in a huge Unimog 4x4 that passed (something Hummer+ sized, but with bigger wheels)

Instead of staying on the tracks, the driver took shortcuts trough the dunes, wandering dangerously close to the Algerian frontier, according to my map. We got in a storm and the fine sand ruined my Nikon.(I should have taken a plastic bag to keep it safe) Thus

I did see the herds of mehari camels in the dunes, I did cross the Chott El jerrid but I've no pictures.

(I should have obtained a permission from the provincial authorities for the trip: there have been kidnappings by some insurgent tribes in the region: one Austrian group got captured and hold prisoner or hostage for three weeks.)

I did a few other things like that. ;)

What Guys Said 6

• I passed a kidney stone. It hurt... a lot.

• I touched a live halogen bulb and just got a nasty shock.

But after that I got reed of fear from small shocks of home instruments and fuse.

Thnx

• On a bet I(was super drunk) went and pantsed this girl that I now at a party and well it turned out she decided not to wear underwear to that party so everybody ended up seeing her nude. She nearly tried to kill me but she ended up falling into the pool and was completely soaked.

• I kissed a girl once...

• Served as a Watchman so to speak, while my friends were doing something they shouldn't have been doing-----they were trying to steal pieces of wood from a bunch of other kids clubhouse by burning through the rope. We were caught, but escaped.

• Probably drinking 5 bottles of red wine on my 20th birthday...i nearly died that night, swear down

What Girls Said 2

• i was in boarding house then, and my school was this catholic schoool things where pretty boring in school, so my bestfriend and I decided to jump over the school fence, I got caught and I got expelled from the boarding house...gee my parents had a fit..

• Went to the hood to get cocaine. It was really nerve racking and I was just paranoid the entire time that the cops were going to bust us.