Leggings good or bad to wear alot?

I dont see a big deal with leggings and why people hate on them so much! I mean they are realllyyyy comfortable and you can wear them with just about anything.. But do you guys think they are slutty.. Or ok to wear normally?

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• They look hot and I wish girls would wear them more often, and no they aren't slutty.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Go for it! they look good but beware that it could get you some unwanted looks. If you can ignore that than power to you

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be sexy but only if worn with the correct combinations. Girls should not use leggings as pants. That's just not the way it works.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not bad to wear a lot, if you like wearing them then do so. Personally, I am not really a fan of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a good body its ok to wear them a lot I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are sexy if a girl got the body for it lol, no they are not slutty

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • The only problem I have with them, is that too many women try to wear them AS pants. They are NOT pants. They are meant to be worn under a skirt, shorts, or dress

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• they're especially great if you forgot to shave your legs :") hahhaha but I don't know why people would think their slutty , they cover you up more than a skirt or shorts aha

0|0
    0|0