Do you consider yourselves as hot or not? or you just don't care?

the title says it all!!! do you consider yourself as hot or not? or you just don't care about it? personally i don't really care if i'm hot or not... i like myself as i am lol
cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34239920.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't call myself "Hot" but I'm definitely not "Ugly" either. I don't worry about that. I do care about how I look but I take care of it for myself. I don't care what others think. I learned that it's more important for me to be happy with how I look.

What Guys Said 42

• honestly, I think both. Sometimes I look at myself and think "goddam I'm handsome as fuck...". Other times I look at myself and think "wtf... how can any woman want this shit?"

I will say this. I know I have the potential to be hot. I have a handsome face, but I am overweight. Back when I was in much better shape, I was "hot". But now that I've had a few too many cheesesteaks, I'm not as hot as I was. And yes, I know the face is (usually) most important to girls/women. But now it's covered in fat! Essentially, if i got back in good shape, no doubt I'd consider myself hot.

• For my age I am good and better. Hot? Am working on it and will be in some time lol Again it's a matter of perception of those who look ;)

• I don't really know that, it's hard to look in a mirror and say one way or the other when seeing a person so close generally makes them less attractive than seeing that person from a bit greater distance. Also, people see other people from different angles and in different environments. I may think that a woman I see around all the time at an office, who may have various expressions and movements and moods, is beautiful, and when she goes home and looks in the mirror she thinks she is ugly.

I don't think it's arrogant for a person to acknowledge that he or she is attractive, but people who bring it up as a point usually are insecure about it and what that quality to be validated by someone else. The people who does that may have some awareness that he o she is physically attractive, but can't get himself/herself to believe it; if a single person calls him or her ugly, that comment has more weight than five people saying he/she is beautiful.

• I see myself as just a average guy looks wise I have been told by women though that I am pretty attractive so who knows. But there will always be people who find you really attractive and some that don't just life so I guess I don't really care all that much.

• I feel good about the way that I look, and I think that I can get a hot woman who'll think I'm pretty hot. :-)

Works for me!

• I don't really give it too much thought
    it's unimportant to what I do. I do like
    to dress neatly, within my spectrum of colors
    and I've before been called stylish.

I think Alessus explained it well.

• I try not to put much importance in my appearance, but it's nice when people are attracted of course.

• I stopped worrying about what women think. Having been told plenty I am far from eye candy, I would have to say not.

• I really don't think I'm hot far from it , these people who come online/ in real life
    looking for hot (girls/guys) need to come down to real life

• i let other people judge me

• I don't really care. I mean some people can think I'm hot and some can think I'm the most hideous thing they have ever seen. Makes little difference to me.

• I would say I am hot but also don't care when I get said oppsite by random hoties. I normaly don't like to say I'm hot but most of the times I hunt for girls this is what I need to say to get the needed confidence up that girls 'find hot'. I would say I could get any type of girl but saiing this puts me on a bad light.

• Always considered myself ugly but according to a few girls I'm not. Not sure if they were telling the truth though. So I guess, unsure?

• Not. I'm not horrible looking, I'm just scrawny. It could be worse I guess, but I never really felt attractive either.

• females have commented im hot looking. they have all suiprise that an attractive guy like myself is virgin and does not have a girlfriend.

• I have my off days but usually I feel hot. Don't really consider myself Rico Suave or anything though. Happy with myself either way

• I'm hot stuff

• I really have no clue, I try not to think about it too much. I appeal to myself, and try to keep it that way.

• No i don't consider myself hot. Would u?

• I've been told. Id say Im above average but nothing amazing

• Idc but one thing fasho that ma zombiebabe is =}

• I think I am not hot and I hate it xD I don't really like myself.

• Oh lemme hug that hottie.. *bump into mirror*.. :)

mostly yes.

• I really don't Care If I'm hot. I'm way too cool to be hot (I'd rather be cool)

• average...

• I think I'm average, but I've been called ugly by girls few times though.

• Experience tells me "Not."

• Them's the breaks. Some of us get the good end of the ugly stick, and some of us get beaten with it. Really, those ugly sticks should be banned, but I guess it adds variety to life.

• 0|0
  • I don't really care about it. If I am, sweet... if not, it's not gonna hurt any, lol.

• I'd say I was handsome, but I don't really care if people agree or disagree, that's their opinion and opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 28

• Not hot. But not hideous either lmao. It could have been worse. I'm grateful that I'm relatively healthy. Lots of things I would change if I could but it's not a terrible situation.

• I consider myself more or less average, I don't know. I think I look alright, nothing special though. Lol

• No not hot. Just average. I try not to think about it because there's a lot of things about myself I hate, but I've got a body I can use and things could be worse so I'll deal with it lol :)

• Hot? I am more on the cute side I think.
    But I am content with myself. I wish everyone was. We would live in a better world if everyone accepted themselves. I honestly believe that a lot of problems are caused by low self-esteem.

• I am of the opinion that it is impossible to actually determine a subjective thing such as hotness. So i don't really bother with it, in my head I'm just me. (I'm pretty awesome, though:)

• ill say above average.
    hot, no.

• I'm getting to the point of not caring because it seems those who concentrate too much on looks - because there has to be some physical appeal initially - are also idiots themselves.
    If someone likes your personality too, they'll find you better looking anyway. So it's all good!

• I am not hot. I am an extremely ugly woman. People have been telling me that since I was 12 years old. Men always reject me, and they tell me it's because I am very ugly. So I know I am not hot. It would be living in a fantasy world to consider myself hot.

• you should have more confidence =)

• People tell me I am ugly all the time. It has nothing to do with lack of confidence. There are people who exist who aren't good looking and unfortunately I am one of those people. Thanks though.

• I like the way i look :) So i don't care about it at all :)

• Some people consider me hot while some don't. It doesn't really matter what people think because I'm quite happy with how I look.

• I don't really care for physically classifying myself, in my opinion the body is nothing but an organic, temporary vessel for the soul. But I love myself, and all I need to know is that I truly would rather be myself than anyone else.

• People can think whatever they want about me, but im fine with who i am :)

• I never saw myself as hot, I just don't have sex appeal -_-

• I'm fucking goergeous. All you uglies should worship me!

jk

I only consider myself mildly cute c:

• I would have to say I'm in the average range for looks.

• I dont consider myself hot st all. Fuckin hate myself. Self hatred makes my life a bit more complicated, it sucks.

• HOT OF COURSE! I am actually thinking about becoming a swim suit model. Lol jk :p. But I do think im hot if only I didn't have stretch marks.
    *sigh

• I have self-image issues, but when i'm not going through one of my spells I consider myself hot

• Well, I'm definitely not ugly haha I have long strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, and long eyelashes, so what do you think? And I do care.

• Not.
    I look in the mirror, and I'm a well rounded disgusting.

• I don't know? Honestly I have no idea how other people see me, so it's kinda hard to judge.

• I try not to think about my appearance a lot. I pride myself on being a good person which is a lot more important. When it comes to looks, I don't think I'm a Victoria's Secret model but I'm certainly not horrible to look at either.

• Definitely not hot I never saw myself like that but I don't think I am unattractive either.

• I'm pretty mush your average plain jane. I like all my feature but i'd be happier if much nose was a sharper rather than being a mushroom shaped bulb

• Depende from the view point :)... i like myself thats the important :P

• i don't consider myself as hot cause i see a lot of flaws.

• No I don't consider myself hot and I don't care either.

• Im not hot but not a ugly either. Im just me.