Thinking of getting my chest/body hair waxed.. Opinions? (Guys and Girls)?

Basically I've started noticing that I'm starting to grow chest hair. I don't mind having hair on arms and legs but chest/body looks terrible in my opinion (Apart from the stubble bit at the belly button, I find that ok).

I'm thinking of getting it waxed when it grows out more as it's still quite faint compared to the hair on my arms and legs.

Basically guys do you think it's gay if a guy gets his body waxed and girls what is your opinion on this? Do you find it 'unattractive' or 'un-manly' if we wax body hair?

Like I said I'm only doing it to my torso, not my arms or legs.. thankfully I have no back hair what so ever but if I ever do start getting back hair I'll be getting it waxed no matter what someone says lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You're free to do whatever you want, but I personally prefer a bit of hair on a man. It's actually attractive, despite what all the magazines seem to imply.

If it's something YOU want, do it, it's your body. But don't do it for someone else and their opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• I like my men w a little hair on their chest, it's sexy and attractive to me. I don't think guys who wax their chest are very attractive, they look too fake to me and they seem too unrealistic.

• As long as it's not apeman hairy, you should keep it. Personally, I love hair on a man. Makes them more masculine to me :p

• I don't think the chest hair is that gross. Most guys get it. If there is a lot and you notice people starring then I would shave it. But like you said you only have a little right now and you said its faint. I don't think it is that big of a deal. As long as you don't have TOO much!

What Guys Said 0