Would I look better as a dark brunette?

Well to start off I'm currently blonde right now. A little on the pale side, but I don't really care. I dyed it blonde a long while ago, so I'm not worried about my hair falling out. Anyways, I'm tired of being blonde, and I find my natural color very boring, and I want to go dark brown but there's a conflict. I have felt more confident and attractive with my blonde hair, and guys have seem to notice me more than they did, so I'm afraid I won't be as attractive if I dye my hair. Here's a pic of me as I am now:

link

It's not a very good one, but it's one I haven't drastically edited so you can see my face.

here's the color I want:

link

and here's my natural color, note that its an older picture and I cut my hair really short. I'm growing it back out long again now.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it will look pretty but I could tell you from experience that once you go that dark you will have trouble going back to blond if you ever wanted to go back. My hair was blond and I dyed it dark this year and then I decided I wanted to go back to blond and the hairdresser had trouble doing it because it was so dark. So really think about it before you do it.

What Guys Said 3

• Someones pretty. Anywho it won't kill you, try it and then see what you like better.

• I almost always prefer brown hair, but I honestly think you look better as a blonde. I think it goes with your eyes better, or something.

• I'm a 27 y/o guy, and I find brown hair a lot more attractive that blonde. Brown hair + Blue eyes is the best! But this is just my opinion! You look nice either way :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think brown hair will suit you very well, and that color seems like it would go well with your skin tone, so I see no problem with it.

• i think you'll get as a dark brunette. if you feel like a change go for it. you can always dye with a semi-permanent hair colour, so if you don't like it will wash out. that what I always do when I feel like trying out a new hair colour and I have tried being all shades of brunette(from black to lightest brown), been a redhead and even tried the blonde side.

good luck.

• I think you'd look really good as a dark brunette!

You can also try temp dying your hair to see if you'll like it.

I don't actually think the blonde looks that great on you, not to be mean. It's just not the right shade.

Anyway, try going with the dark brown! I'm sure it'd look really good with your complexion.

• You seem to look good all three ways to me.

But my favorite would have to be the blonde.

• To be honest, I'm not really feeling the blonde look and I think the dark brown hair would look way prettier on you. So I say, dye it.