Girls! How does your dream guy dress?- daytime, evening... the more detail the better?

Wondering if it is the universal casual suit (which can be so uncomfortable) or something else...

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the sporty look. dark colors on guys. t-shirt or crewneck, basketball shorts, and freeruns or roshes all day lol
    but its nice to dress up once and awhile for special occasions. dark blue dress shirt tucked under black pants and black dress shoes

inno personal preferences. style is your own so hf with it

• I'm just too lazy or busy to think about it most of the time, so it's just easier to ask. But what I am getting is always good shoes, then vary the rest and keep it dark... lol. Tx

• its about fit also, colors or specific brands is not that important (just my taste). anything too loose or tight can look sloppy or give off the wrong vibe.. haha. if it fits u well u will look put together :)

What Girls Said 6

• I like brotanks tbh, and cutoffs and those khaki shorts that guys always wear, vans, cool nikes, snapbacks, jordan shorts, elite socks, and most dress clothes are good too.

• Nice long sleeve polo shirt, jeans, belt and fancy shoes.

wearing a nice watch and lotion can be good too, keep it casual but stylish

• Lotion? are you that observant? What if he has a good da Vinci body... tighter clothes or is it still evident for someone as observant as you? ;-)

• Jeans and a t shirt is good enough for me, maybe with a hoodie. I also like polo shirts or plaid button down shirts as well.

• So varied?- I don't mind what I wear, to be honest, but I'm quite shy and quiet. I have noticed when I put effort into clothes, people say, 'why are you wearing that?' especially guys - it's almost easier to make less friends and dress better...

• preppy, dressy, sometimes casual

• Mine dresses to fit the event.

• Makes sense

• But it also has to reflect who he is.

• He dresses nicely and preppy

What Guys Said 0