Do you know any girls who don't leave their house without makeup?

I asked my friends if they ever leave the house without makeup and the majority said they don't leave without putting on a little bit of makeup even if its light makeup...
we are all 17. just wondering if this was normal haha :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My sister always wears makeup from the age of 16, i think the only time i ever saw her without it was when she went to bed and at breakfast, now i never see her without it

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, no. But I do know that celebrities never leave home without makeup. Well, they have makeup at least 99.9% of the time when outside.

• i'm a guy and if i'm unshaved i cannot get out

• I like girls who wear make-up i guess must be a man thing lol xD

• IF you are a Man and love your lady for real, it doesn't matter if she doesn't wear make up.

I prefer natural beauty, and most of the time ladies wear make up for their own vanity.

Its like when I wax up and style up my hair, its for my own vanity, and deep down in my head, I wana look good for the people around me and not look like a piece of shit.

However, I do appreciate if my girl can still look at me, at my worst hair day and face day and still smile and say she loves me, it really means alot.

You're 17, you probably do not have anything else more important to worry about, so putting on make up is like a fun ritual to do...

But my advice is, if you can find your own natural beauty without make up and still look freaking awesome, real guys will go nuts at that.

• unfortunately, not everyone can look "freaking awesome" without makeup...

• I agree with this guy. Most men I've been in relationships with hated me wearing make up. That also includes some nail varnish colours. They really do prefer natural beauty but unfortunately for quite a few of us, without makeup this beauty doesn't show through as well.
      I wouldn't advise going all natural as even I can't do that. You need to get an even balance between natural and make up.

• Light make up is probably best. but fake eye lashes, sparkles and fake nails... please shoot myself!

I really do love my girl the most when she just wakes up, in her most un-glamorous fashion, crazy hair, puffy eyes, saliva stains lolol.

What Girls Said 11

• yes its normal

I leave the house like 50-60% of the time without putting makeup on but most of my friends put at least something on (eyeliner or mascara or maybe just a light foundation) before leaving the house most of the time

• It is, but as you get older and more secure in who you are, you won't really care anymore.

• Very normal. Over the years I've become more confident in my looks and now wear less make up. However, I still can't leave the house without a slick of winged eyeliner and a little mascara

• Yeah, me. lol. It's normal.

• I was super self conscious up until I started dated my boyfriend so I never left the house without makeup, now I do it all the time (:
    Its nice not having to wear any.

• I ran out yesterday to pick up some take out and didn't put anything on. I'm thankful that I have really nice skin, so I don't usually wear concealer or foundation. But I never usually leave the house without eyeliner and mascara, Those are my go-to items that I wear everyday.

• I leave my house without makeup on. so girls that don't wear makeup all the time do exist :)

• I personally never ever wear make up. I like my natural look and I'm very confident without make up

• I rarely leave my house without make up lol

• I know some girls like that.

• It's very normal. Most girls wear concealer, and possibly a little eyeliner or mascara. Of course there's girls who wear more, and a few who wear none, but a majority definitely put on a little something.