BOYS: Which captures your attention more (in a good way)?

I'm talking bikinis here. Does the color/pattern of the suit catch your attention or does the shape of it matter more? I asked earlier if people preferred triangle bikinis over balconette (if you don't know what that is just google it). Basically, in the triangle, the cleavage shows between the boobs and in the balconette, you can see more of the above of the boobs. So, what part of the boobs showing is more attractive basically? Just was looking for more specific answers here. Oh yeah, and comment on color please.

• It's hotter when inbetween is showing
  • It's hotter when more of the top is showing
  • I can't decide, I really like both
by the way ladies, do you know which body type looks best in both of these bathing suits?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• The triangles look better to me. For color, it depends on her complexion. Yellow looks superb against dark skin, and the lighter her skin, the darker colors look better to me, especially blue or red. Pink looks pretty good against medium toned skin. I think hair color needs to be factored into the decision also.

Black and white are the least interesting colors, and prints don't look as good as solid colors.

Full disclosure: I am not a fashion expert!

• I googled balconette bikini tops and I liked them. I also like triangle tops. But cleavage is just so awesome.

• I like the top with straps. I always thought the strapless style made boobs look sloppy.

• yes, straps are better in my opinion.

• I am neutral on colour, anything you like would be fine with me.

• I love both, but I like the balconette style a little better. It makes the boobs seem a bit more "full".

Like I said though, both are great.

• aaaaahhhhhh mixed answers! I don't know what to pick.

• Haha, yeah I'd just do the girliest thing possible and try them all on until you find one you like.

• ok thanks :)

• I like both equally :)

• A bikini is only as good as the body it's pretending to cover. Find the one that works best for your body type.

• We like whatever shows more skin and curves.. Curves > Skin though.

• I'm deciding between a balconette with a pretty color and a triangle with an ok color. I don't know which to pick.

• I'm sorry but I'm a guy.. I don't know what those things are. that's why my advice was so straight to the point.

• that's ok XD

• Show some cleavage But not to much

• If you've got big boobs, don''t matter what you wear... for real... real talk...

• Doesn't matter, it's whatever you feel the most comfortable/like best

What Girls Said 1

• From my experience guys like triangle because they are harder to pull of and really shows the natural shape of the boob. Not to mention they are considered the typical "hot" bikini shape