Girls, what do you find absolutely sexy on a guy?

Is there a certain type of clothing that can make a guy irresistible in your opinion? Kind of like the same way that guys enjoy girls with nice booties in yoga pants.

Most Helpful Girl

• A suit with a bit of facial hair. I like it when you can see the muscles in his arms through the fabric

I also agree with lacosteboy if you have a good body, the kinda casual preppy styles they show at hollster and abercrombie can be very hot

What Girls Said 14

• I love a guy in a white shirt. God knows why but if he's at least a tiny bit tanned, and at least a little toned toned too, stick him in a white v-neck or a crisp white button down with rolled up sleevesand yeah... Sexy as owt.

• Toned bodies && facial hair. Some guys can pull that off && when they do Omg it's just irresistible !!

• Fit to your body. Thats the main thing. look up some celebs or models who look simular to you, look up hair styles that suit some clothing scenes and you're set.
    But always fit to your body. on a guy, not too tight, but not overly loose, meaning, no two sizes bigger jeans where your ass looks non-existant. And please wear a belt so we dont have to see your underwear haha

• any uniform lol, formal clothes, cycling tights, gym clothes, nice fitted jeans and a dress shirt. and cowboy boots :)

• I like V necks on a toned body. Hoodies are awesome, too. And rolled up sleeves if you have nice forearms.

• A guy in tight blue jeans and cowboy boots with a bare chest. What else is sexy? his gaze, smile, spiky hair, his confidence...

• Fitting suits, fitting jeans and a black dress shirt combo, fitting jeans and a white tee not very tight are my fav things to see on guys ah and I also love worn out t shirts of earth tones with spiders and sculls on my bf:-)

• White pants and black shirts, not necessary in the same outfit tho.

• Smile esp dimples, nice eyebrows and/or cheekbones, confidence, funny, caring and thoughtful.

• Buttoned down shirts. Sexiest thing ever!

• A fitted suit or uniform is very sexy

• If you have a nice body wear tight shirts, and put nice perfume on, GOOD PERFUME IS IRRESISTIBLE <3

• Suits! And ties <3

• Barney Stinson, HIMYM?

• Hahaha yeah that dude is right about some stuff lol

• A sexy grin and not much else;)

What Guys Said 2

• Or you could do like the band LMFAO - a g-strong. That is... If you're Sexy and You Know It.

• If you value your dignity you will never wear skinny jeans, or shorts for that matter, unless you have the legs of a track runner.

If you have a good ass (this is a little silly, as it's hard to tell yourself if you have a nice one) then wear some form fitting jeans that hug the butt a little bit.