Girls what do you prefer on a guy? Skinny jeans or Baggy jeans?

Well basically as most of you may know skinny/slim fit jeans are a huge trend at the minute and I was wandering what girls thought of them? I asked my sisters what they thought of skinny jeans and they personally didn't like guys wearing them as they thought it makes us look really feminine. I just wanted to know what other females thought about this?

It's the same with joggers.. I prefer skinny joggers over baggy joggers although I wear both. But as for Jeans I never wear baggy ones just because they don't really suit 'my style' you could say.

This is just a basic question haha wanted to know what girls thought of skinny jeans on guys..

that's not a pic of me by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from the 90s, baggy is always a better option than skinny. I should never be able to see the outline of a dude's legs through his pants. Not saying they need to be 1995 baggy, but men's jeans should fit loosely in my opinion. I remember back in high school wearing my jeans that were two sizes too big for me, and joking with my friend "what if one day it became popular to do the opposite, and wear really tight nuthugger jeans?", and having a good laugh over the idea. The nightmare became reality. In retrospect, the Baggin' Saggin' Barry look wasn't so good, but i still think your jeans should be loose in the legs, and none of this tight around the ankles nonsense. Your jeans should go over the top of your shoe, not into it. Your Jordans are already ugly as balls, no need to draw any extra attention to them, haha. If this makes me old and out of style, so be it. I cringe at the wardrobes of a lot of the under-25 crowd. While I'm on the subject, what the FUCK is up with the high socks look on dudes? God awful. No-show socks or GTFO.

• This isn't a picture of me haha. I don't wear those shoes, I wear Nike's and White converse but other than that thanks for the feedback man :)

• I know, just venting about these damn young whippersnappers, haha. Comes with the territory of being a crotchety old man :-P. The Cons are a classic, solid choice.

• Hahaha, best response!

What Girls Said 16

• Baggy. Really don't like guys in very tight clothes, I agree with your sisters, it looks feminine to me.
    Personally, I can't wait for that bit of fashion to die out.

But really, the most attractive thing is a confident guy, who wears whatever he feels good in and knows how to rock different styles in his own way. I just love people in general who wear whatever they want and do whatever they want to their hair.

• Baggy > skinny

You have to have the right body to pull off skinny trousers of any sort. I think those look ok on teenage boys under 18, but after that when the guy's face has matured, he just looks like an asinine douche.

Straight loose leg looks best on guys.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Jeans_for_men.jpg

• Thanks! I was actually about to say that this pic was just right! I might get one inseam length shorter, just to keep myself from getting them caught under my heels and fraying, but other than that, this is the fit I wear.

• Yeah, they look a bit too long and will inevitably get grazed on the pavement. But fit-wise that looks spot on to me. :)

• If you are skinny and probably only if you were younger (like in your teen years or low 20s), then you can wear skinny jeans.. But if you are NOT skinny then please don't try to fit into any skinny jeans bc it will only make you look fatter and won't look good. That may be harsh, but it's true. So if you are overweight or chubby wear regular jeans, and if you are skinny wear skinny jeans. Also there are times when even some skinny guys don't look good in skinny jeans, but in the end it really is your own personal preference;)

• Baggy by far. But not gangster style or whatever that's called. I just think that skinny jeans are feminine and don't like them on men but that's my opinions. But really baggy hip hop pants where I can see their underwear is not okay.

Is too much to ask for a man that wears perfectly fitted pants without looking like like justin beiber or a rapper?

• you're under 20, you still get a pass on wearing skinny jeans. I find it laughable and ridiculous on a guy who doesn't look like a teen anymore. I'm not a teen, so I definitely don't like them on a guy. And I'm also not into skinnny leggy guys anyway, which are the types of guys who could pull the skinny jeans off.

But I don't like too baggy hiphop jeans either. Like in the 90s? too baggy. You could smuggle a child in those jeans. Straight leg is very much appreciated.

• Agreed. Straight led is good cause baggy can be a bit daggy. Skinny is better than too baggy but yeah fatties no skinny jeans with your knickers hanging out not a good look :)

• yeah it can make some guys look gay when they wear skinny jeans

• Not Justin Bieber baggy diaper-lookalike. Skinny jeans must be careful with because its really not appropriate for 'there' to be revealing. How about just normal jeans, or dignified pants?
    Overall I think the t-shirt matters more than the jeans.

• I don't like skinny or baggy jeans, they're both awkward and unattractive. I like it when guys wear jeans that fit.

• None of them, I find the skinny jeans on guys most horrible.

• i don't dislike skinny jeans/pants on boys

• Slim-fit looks best on men, in my opinion.

• I don't mind straight leg jeans on a guy, but I detest the super skinny/skin tight jeans on men.

• Yes they do make guys look feminine.

• A median between the two. Look for a good fit... neither too baggy nor too tight! :D

• SKINNY JEANS BECAUSE I CAN SEE THE D

• Baggy jeans are gross. I like slim fit on skinny guys and regular fit on guys who have more meaty thighs. Don't listen to your sisters. Baggy jeans look sloppy on skinny guys. Dress for your body type.

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't this change with the running fashion? You will get a different answer to this same question by the same person every 5-7 yrs.