What do you think about beards? (girls [and guys I guess if they want])?

Ok so im sure this question has been on here multiple times but here it is again, what do you girls think about men with beards? i ask this because i want to stop shaving and just keep a nice shadowy trimmed type of beard, do you girls think this is a good idea? if it like depends on how the person looks (im sorry i can't post pics, I don't know how so just try to imagine the best you can) im 6ft tall, got kinda short (down to mid way of my ear) slightly curly hair, hazel eyes, im 182 pounds, if you need any more details feel free to ask

Most Helpful Girl

• These days I find it pretty hot... never been super into it but it's starting to uhm *grow* on me ^_^

What Girls Said 6

• sounds cute. I really like beards, I think they make men look more masculine and overall sexy. But it could also make you look less attractive as it can hide some of your features like defined bone structure.

• Beard is better than no beard.

• Just recently, I started realizing that beards don't suit every single guy but generally speaking I do love them. *tries to imagine* meh... It is kind of hard to tell whether or not you would look good with one because you don't have a picture :X I tried though, lol. A for effort. For future references, tinypic is a good site to post pictures so you can you be able to link them.

• Love. My bf has a beard and I just thoroughly enjoy stroking it.

• I kinda like it tbh, I like the rough feeling :P (sorry, but I'm having a crush on sergio ramos)

• Personally I don't like facial hair, it's just a bit rough feeling.

What Guys Said 0