Girls what do fishnet tights and stilletos feel like?

So i lost a bet with my girlfriend and now she gets to dress me up as a French maid...:/. Im a little scared cause she says she is gonna shave my legs, put me in fishnet tights and stilleto heels along with the maid dress. She isn't gonna take me out in public, but she is gonna show me to a couple of her girl friends. So my question is, what are the fishnets gonna feel like, and are the heels gonna hurt. Also how humiliating is this gonna be? What are her friends gonna think when they see me? How bad is this gonna be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the shaved legs is probably whats going to feel the weirdest, since you will be incredibly cold. Also the fishnets might feel a bit itchy at first but you should get used to them. The heals are going to hurt your feet if you are standing for a while, though I'm going to assume that you won't be able to stand and will fall over ;p. It will also be incredibly humiliating and you will probably never hear the end of it. Though you are an awesome boyfriend for actually going though with it. (:

• Oh... ok. Yeah i shouldn't have made the bet, it was on a game of horse lol. I thought i could shoot better than her... i still can't believe she beat me... I don't know maybe she got lucky... but i keep my promises so i have to go through with it.

• By the way you made my day with the mental picture of it. :D Out of curiosity what were you going to get if you won? :P

• She was going to spend the day with me in only a bikini. It would have been really hot, lol

What Girls Said 4

• Fish nets itch like a bitch and stilettos kill your feet and legs. Curl your feet up as tight as you can and leave them for about 10 minutes then try to walk.. Instant stiletto feel. Shave your legs and put wool on top of them and get all sweaty, that's what fishnets feel like.

• Stilettos hurt and fishnets are uncomfortable
    Your girlfriend has a weird fetish

• It's just going to make you feel really feminine and you probably are going to have a problem walking in the heels because it takes time to learn how to walk in them.

• Stilettos and fishnets feels sexy lol

• But on a guy... i think im going to feel awkward not sexy

• I know its gonna feel weird the heels will hurt and you might trip and fall the fishnets also will be uncomfortable. I wouldn't worry about the shaved legs a lot of guys shave their legs.

What Guys Said 2

• I suspect the fetish is the question itself. Questions like this one abound on yahoo questions.

• Don't let her shave your legs lol. It hurts like hell for quite a while, and the hairs doesn't grow back the same way... I seriously would draw the line there if I were you.