Do girls like tattoos? I might get one?

i am thinking on getting a tattoo 1 dat do girls like them? and do you think i would suit one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like tattoos, to be honest, but not in general, but because people are so careless with what they get tattooed on themselves.

I think some of them look fantastic. This is pure art:
    blog.mugnai.netdna-cdn.com/.../leg_3d.jpg
    www.dumpaday.com/.../amazing-tattoos-1.jpg
    humantractor.com/.../Amazing-Tattoo-Art.jpg

However, more often than not people get them, because it's "cool" or because all their friends have one and they don't want to be singled out. And it results in tramp stamps and other assorted cliches.

For that reason I've very wary of people, who have tattoos, because it speaks about their character:

If they planned it out, got it nicely designed and paid a GOOD artist to transfer the work onto their body, then I like men like that. Someone who has their shit together is attractive.

If they got some generic bit of text slapped on themselves like "freedom" drawn in some stock font off the internet, or even worse - the name of their current partner, then I steer clear, because that person is likely an "impulsive buyer" and generally not very bright.

This is why I don't have tattoos myself, because I fear that I'll regret getting it. What I enjoy now might get boring after some time. Instead I get mugs with images I like or draw myself.

• i won't get one like them lol

• I think the first one is absolutely gorgeous, but if it fades, it will look like shit and you're gonna have to top up to make it look life-like.

But yes, don't get a tattoo just because it's "in". Get one for a good reason.

• ok i want a stick man cutting the grass lol

What Girls Said 9

• I sure do. I think that tattoos are sexy if they are there for the right reasons. I believe that ink should mean something and you can tell a lot about a person by the tattoos on there body, so choose carefully.

• I find tattoos very attractive on a guy. Some people just overdue it. Keep it simple.

• Eh, no I don't like tattoos. Most times I just don't understand why someone felt the need to draw something on their body--it was fine the way it was!

• Some do and some don't.
    Personally, I'm head over heels for tattoos.

• Depends on the girl. Get a tattoo for you and not some chicken head. Judging from your pic, I could see you with a tattoo.

• tattoos are nice but not every tattoo and not too many, if i would see a guy with a skull tattoo, it would be a huge turnoff seriously those tattoos are scary

• I think they're sexy, but i'm alternative so...
    if you like alternative girls then yes

• a few is ok. but i hate when guys get too obese with it and go over board so gross

• I really don't like tattoos.

What Guys Said 1

• do one that suits your personality, not what girls like