Guys only - mini dress?

is were a mini dress that goes to about mid thigh or a little lower considered hot or slutty, why?!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who wear skirts, short skirts are really attractive to me. Dresses however I'm not the biggest fan of.

My definition of a slut isn't in what she wears but rather how she acts, but that's just me.

What Guys Said 6

• Hot.

• I've always thought the little black dress was hot on girls.

• I'd say a little above the knee is great, anything more...is encroaching on hoochie momma status. But the dress you plan on wearing sounds just fine...NO pencil skirts, though. They send the wrong signals (quick access, easy...that type stuff.)

• How do pencil skirts send the wrong message ?

there are some women who wear them in professional settings with maybe a nice top to go with it

• u mean higher, lower would be down to the foot and its not really what you wear that makes you slutty, its how you wear it, what you do to carry yourself in it etc...

• Definitely hot!

• its hot..but it also depends on your personality and your behavior

What Girls Said 0