Does a girl's physical features play a bigger part than personality? (and more)

1.Does a girl's physical features play a bigger part than personality?

2.How does a girl have to dress to get your attention?

3.Do you think girls should make the first move or the guys?

4.How do deal with PMSing girls?

5.Do girls that are smart attract more than the kinda dumb ones?

6.Does the girl always have to be shorter than you for you to even think about dating her?

True/False- Girls that wear tight clothing are hotter than those who do not

True/False- Can a girl be a little curvy tummy?

what I mean curvy tummy is like not just skin and bones, some meat on there but not like a huge gut

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. No, although originally you tend to see someone before you get to know them, so the very first impression shall mostly be on looks. However, a smile and body language can also portray personality, so that too can have an influence. Once you know a girl, the personality always trumps her physical appearance.

2. She has to dress comfortably and in her own style. Express yourself through your clothes, however that may be, and I'll pay attention to you. Jeans and a t-shirt are just as nice as a mini-skirt and singlet, so long as that's who you are.

3. The person who is interested first should make the first move. If it's the girl or the guy it doesn't matter.

4. Give them some room and accept they may be moody, but try and be as nice as you can to your boyfriend; he does love you after all.

5. The ability to have an intellectual conversation is always an important one to have. You don't have to be fully informed about every issue, but it's nice to be able to discuss things and not have to explain every little detail first. That being said, teaching someone about an issue, and then learning about another issue from them, is a good way to build a relationship.

6. Height is not an issue for me, but I think it is for a lot of guys and girls.

False - A girl who is comfortable in what she wears is the most attractive.

True - You don't have to be wafer thin to be attractive, in fact, it's actually nice to have something to hug and not be worried about crushing all a girl's ribs and vital organs.

Hope that helps, and thank you for all the good questions.

If you have any questions/comments/replies etc. feel free to contact me :)

• Aww that's really sweet ;) especially what you answered to 4

• Might just have to ask him flat out 'Do you love me?' and depending on his response, maybe he's not the one for you.

• Yeah I will!!

What Guys Said 4

• 1. A girls personality and physical appearance are equally important, she has to have both. A girl could be the hottest thing on the planet but if she's a total bitch I won't even look at her. On the flip side she could have a stunning personality but it doesn't matter much if a guy doesn't feel attracted to her.

2. However she wants, she's far more likely to attract guys who will like her for her if she acts and dresses the way she is most comfortable. If she doesn't and midway through changes her look she'll likely push teh guy away.

3. Either one, traditionally the guy makes the first move but screw tradition, you ladies really want to just sit by and hope that the guy you're drooling over approaches you?

4. Sit there, stay quiet, let her have her say then go about my buisness.

5. There is a difference between being smart and being educated, and I find it surprising how often people of higher education really are dumb as a brick. Yes they're (usually) experts in their field of work but as far as things like common sense and being able to see things that are right in front of them they're dunces. I like girls who are street smart over book smart.

6. I'm a little on the tall side and have only met two girls who were taller than me and two others who where about even. While I like girls on the shorter side (5'4" and under), if she's tall it doesn't automatically exclude her from me considering dating her.

False, not always.

Not possible to answer, different people have different ideas of "a little". However regardless of your body type, there is a guy out there who will like it.

• 1. No.

2. Clothes don't particularly matter, at least not in that way.

3. I don't think it matters.

4. I don't really think PMSing girls should be treated differently from anyone else.

5. It completely depends.

6. No.

I'm not going to generalize like that. Lots of really ugly girls dress in tight clothes in an attempt to divert people from their ugliness, but lots of attractive girls do dress in tight clothing, but lots of attractive girls also dress in baggy or normal clothing.

A mild tummy on a girl is fine, assuming that's what you were asking. I couldn't really tell, because of the way you phrased the question.

• First, some of these questions depends on the guy. 2.she should be comfortable 3.the guy 4.stay out of their way 5.honestly, not all the time (sexual reasons), don't like to have to climb a latter to say hi, just being honest 7.?depends on the girl, beauty is beauty no matter what she wears 8.don't know what you mean, yes?

• 1. In determining whether I'm going to ask them out for a first date, yes. On the other hand, if they have a crap personality, there won't be a second date.

2. A dress or a skirt in the summer is going to catch my eye on the street every time. I also kinda like it when girls wear stockings.

3. Guys.

4. I'll see you again when you're feeling better.

5. Smart girls' powerful neural activity has a strong gravitational effect on my malectrons.

6. I don't know any girls who are taller than me, but if I met one she'd stand out for sure!

Girls that wear tight clothing are hotter than those who do not. TRUE: Those clothes usually don't breathe very well.

Can a girl be a little curvy tummy? FALSE: I don't know what this question means actually but I didn't want to return an incomplete form.

What Girls Said 0