1.Does a girl's physical features play a bigger part than personality?
2.How does a girl have to dress to get your attention?
3.Do you think girls should make the first move or the guys?
4.How do deal with PMSing girls?
5.Do girls that are smart attract more than the kinda dumb ones?
6.Does the girl always have to be shorter than you for you to even think about dating her?
True/False- Girls that wear tight clothing are hotter than those who do not
True/False- Can a girl be a little curvy tummy?
Most Helpful Guy
1. No, although originally you tend to see someone before you get to know them, so the very first impression shall mostly be on looks. However, a smile and body language can also portray personality, so that too can have an influence. Once you know a girl, the personality always trumps her physical appearance.
2. She has to dress comfortably and in her own style. Express yourself through your clothes, however that may be, and I'll pay attention to you. Jeans and a t-shirt are just as nice as a mini-skirt and singlet, so long as that's who you are.
3. The person who is interested first should make the first move. If it's the girl or the guy it doesn't matter.
4. Give them some room and accept they may be moody, but try and be as nice as you can to your boyfriend; he does love you after all.
5. The ability to have an intellectual conversation is always an important one to have. You don't have to be fully informed about every issue, but it's nice to be able to discuss things and not have to explain every little detail first. That being said, teaching someone about an issue, and then learning about another issue from them, is a good way to build a relationship.
6. Height is not an issue for me, but I think it is for a lot of guys and girls.
False - A girl who is comfortable in what she wears is the most attractive.
True - You don't have to be wafer thin to be attractive, in fact, it's actually nice to have something to hug and not be worried about crushing all a girl's ribs and vital organs.
Hope that helps, and thank you for all the good questions.
If you have any questions/comments/replies etc. feel free to contact me :)2
- Show AllShow Less