Please rate me, all thoughts are welcome?

So this is me.
http://i58.tinypic.com/2num9ut.jpg
What does everyone think of me?
Scale of 1-10
1 is low and 10 is high.

Here's another pic of me:
http://i57.tinypic.com/2rgm2w3.jpg
Alright one last pic because I'm in a good mood:
http://i60.tinypic.com/11tu8g2.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• 4, being completely honest: you're pretty. and you have very much potential. You have a very pretty hair color and volume, and if you style it, it'll be even prettier. smile bigger, you're beautiful. You could try getting contacts, though you still look pretty with glasses. I feel that different frames would fit your face better. You could try wearing make up if you feel like it, but you still look gorgeous without it.

What Guys Said 13

• ahhh my chest hurts ! I'll give you an 8. You remind me of this girl I know. . . the short hair and the glasses. . . need to go now

• 1 being a fat ugly chick that weighs a 1000 pounds, a 10 being Jennifer lawrence you are about a 5.5 . You're cute

• Looks alone, 6.6-7, you're pretty cute. The fact that you like anime, 7.3. I know you can take a better picture.

• Not trying to be rude but I wouldn't be attracted to you.
    Try something to make your eyes bigger, I think it's mascara that does that.
    And try to change up your hair.

I think every girl can be pretty if they workout and use makeup well enough.
    Don't overdo make up though

• A 7 because you're a cool and nice person, and if you got a new hair style I think you would look really good

• Thanks, I'm not sure what do with my hair to be honest. Maybe extensions or something? I really like the flower clips and my cute feminine style. :)

• have you tried maybe a straightener? i use relaxers mainly because my hair is short. but you could easily use a straightener

• Tried it once didn't like it.

• Ok. From 1 to 10. 1 being I would never look at you and 10 being I would marry you and eyaculate inside you everytime we have sex I would say...

6..

• rating 7/10

• 3.5 not really my type you might be some guys type you can try changing your hair that would help and try wearing different glasses.

• 3.5, but you can improve a lot.

• Eh... like a 3. There is a LOT of room for improvement.

• the first pic is a 1 because its a bad picture of you, and i say that because you look very cute in the second one, so overall a 7! hope you feel better

• you must exit from childish style. you are nice.

• 2.5 -3 around a 3

What Girls Said 3

• I absolutely love the way you asked your question:-). I think that you have got very beautiful lips, shape of face and nose. In my opinion this hair style makes you look older and if you changed it d endlessly improve your look overall may be try to pin your bang up. And if you loose a bit of weight your face features ll become more expressive. You are very pretty just you need to change your style a bit

• Your hair is just a tad bit poofier than what I prefer, but overall, not bad. A solid 7 from me. A bigger smile would be great :D

• Well, at least I'm cute as for the hair it's naturally thick thanks to my mom's side of the family. -_- Dad says it poofs out like a chia pet.

• Like, a 3. You could improve a lot. Your hairstyle and glasses make you look like you're in your 40s. If you grew your hair long, straightened it, got contact lenses, and did your makeup you'd look wayyyyy better.