What do you think of this tattoo? (Boyfriend thinks it's horrible)?

i1090.photobucket.com/.../...attoo_zpsdbe3e3b9.png

It's supposed to be traditional/dotwork style. My boyfriend thinks it looks absolutely horrible. This was my first tattoo and I was really excited about it, but now I feel like crap because my boyfriend hates it. He doesn't hate the subject of it, he hates the style and says "it's a mess" :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, what's the meaning behind it?

• It's not about the meaning, he just hates it aesthetically.

What Guys Said 4

• It's your decision and you shouldn't care what he or anyone thinks.
    That being said, I don't like most tattoos on girls, but can tolerate the small ones that can be concealed.

• I agree with him, but I don't like tattoos anyway, so I'm not the best to give an accurate answer.

• Damn that's ugly.

• Not gonna lie it's pretty shit

What Girls Said 3

• If it means something to you and you wanted it, it shouldn't matter what anyone else says. I've talked about some tattoos that I want to get and my friends think they're trashy. But all of my tats have meaning and they are on my body forever, so I'll be the one living with them, not my friends.

• I don't find it aesthetically pleasing but what's important is if YOU like it or not. You could always get a cover-up if you wanted.

• Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.