Do you have to be super hot to get a conservative, religious and smart guy?

I remember when I was in the hospital last year, I fell in love with one of my fellow patients but he was very attractive and surrounded by beautiful woman - would not give me the time of day. There was one very attractive woman there that all the guys were chasing after and he didn't even glance at her because he was so hot he knew he could get a girl like that any day of the week. I mean I know I can get fit, I can be fashionable, I can dress well, I can be charming and I can be smart and a good person - but is that enough if your face is just average? (like a 7 or 8 out of 10?) I feel like Im at a disadvantage because I don't have a super hot face but I really want to marry a religious guy that is also smart and good looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really doubt it but it depends on the guy. I don't understand how a 7 or 8 is average either. I just care if I feel attracted to a girl. I don't care if she's super hot.

What Guys Said 6

• I think the hottest person doesn't exist, but it's present in little increments across all bodies. If you can develop it, you'll never hit the limit. Religion just constrains it. Value-supervenience is really the engine behind beauty.

• All guys like a hot girl.

Best bet is to learn to love what you have, the more comfortable you are in your own skin the easier it will be to connect with someone.

The short answer to your question is : No.

• Well it doesn't hurt to be attractive, but you should be relatively conservative, smart and religious yourself.

• Why would you want a religious husband? What if he's too stuck in the faith he puts into something else and refuses to accept your evidence when you two have an unpleasant misunderstanding?

• So you want a good looking guy, and still experts him not to what a good looking girl...

As a rule, peoples want mates equal to or better than themselves.

• you have to time travel to 1970s, good luck with that

What Girls Said 2

• You just need to be more confident girl. Even if u think u r a 7 act like a 10 and guys will think ur a 10. I act like a princess and people treat me like a princess. Just be urself and be the lovely person u r. Ur prince will come :)

• I find it very difficult lately to find anyone who is conservative my age. Most conservative people I know are like...40's or so.