Would you wear a crotchless panty for a date night with your husband?

We r planning to go out this weekend to have a nice dinner and a movie without my kids. Is it too crazy wearing a crothless panty? Never wore before anything like that. Will be weird. Husband wants to see me in it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• For a change it's a great thing to wear but it's not practical for a woman to wear those everyday for obvious reasons :)

I'd prefer my woman w/o a panty thought :D <3 & always ;)

• Give me one reason why you could think about not doing it?
    If you think the crotchless is weird, just don't wear any panties that night (or take them off half way)

• If you can deal with wearing it, it could be really fun for you both. How short a skirt are you gonna wear?

• Not weird. You're married! That's great! Find some that are comfortable to wear for a couple hours if you're going out.

• I would totally do that for my husband! I think he would find me sexxxxyyy

• If my wife did something like for me I'd never have to worry about needing viagra!

• Do it, definitely. Pity that he knows about it, it would really add to it, if it were a surprise for him. Or if you wear a dress/skirt you could go completely commando.

What Girls Said 9

• Only if he wanted me to. I don't really understand the pointless of crotchless panties. Might as well go commando.

• I've always been funny about wearing them, but, that's just because I'm not sure if they are cheap and tacky or not... I'd go for it, if he want's to see you in them then why not treat him. I'm going to assume he's gonna be touching you up in the cinema? If not that would be the perfect time to tell him you're wearing them. He obviously thinks you're sexy already, so go for it and get him really worked up :)

• I'd go for no panties personally, no panties and some hold-ups... my guy loves it when I flash him and I'm not wearing any!

• Go for it. We all need little changes time to time:)

• Sounds fun! You should go braless as well.

• Yeah sure, it'll spice things up :) I've went with no underwear on a date with my boyfriend once, but I wore a maxi skirt just to be safe :P

• Lol. Go for it! you're married. you gotta spice things up. great way to do it!

• If he likes it then do it! you'll make him happy

• Do it! Make y'alls date extra spicy. :D

• Yea it's great that your willing to do this for him! Your married that doesn't mean you can't have any fun