A question about bras for the guys?

So my basic question is does it dissapoint you when a girl wears a push-up bra? I'm not talking the bombshell add 2 cup sizes bra or anything like that, but basically your standard push up bra.
Please don't uses phrases like ' false advertisement' however, that's like saying women are products.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't care. but I would be upset that she was tricking me. Most guys could not possibly care how big a woman's tits are. It plays no part of if I choose to date her or not. So once I see them I don't care either way.
    But it is the fact that she had to trick me into thinking they were bigger. and truthfully I probably wouldn't even think about it until I see them. then it would hit "hey.. seems like they looked bigger.." then I have to try and think "did they seem bigger... yada"
    so if she is lying to me about the size of her tits... and that is just the stupidest non-issue thing to lie about... what other things is she either keeping from me or will she keep from me?

• what if she was honest about wearing them and her real size up front?

• Well, if a guy rejects your after a few good dates, just because you are flat.. forget that loser. He probably has a small penis to go with that small brain.

• I told you.. very very few guys (I guess I cannot say 'no guy") is going to care what size they are.
      she could make some kind of joke about wearing them. But really it is only going to come into play if what she is wearing makes them look REALLY big. guys don't know cup sizes. but if I am expecting 3 hands worth, and find less then 1... then it applies. we aren't going to be able to really tell size difference to a point. it also depends on how quick sex comes. the last woman I was with we never even met at the restaurant.. I went directly to her house and we had sex. it was a great night.. usually sex is "on the table" after 3 dates. but I have been on 7 and nothing happened (over around 2 weeks). Though if you go 7 to 10 dates and something significant doesn't happen then it probably isn't going to and it is time to move on and she isn't likely to be interested.
      keep in mind age is relevant. at my age women and men don't view sex the way younger kids view it.

What Guys Said 76

• Most of us understand that your bra is going to hold your boobs in a way that best presents them, much like makeup, or purfume, fashion, or any number of other beauty-related things.

And we're sort of fine with it. We're just happy that you're having sexy naked fun times with us.

• 1. I don't like push up bras. I like to know the natural feeling &/or look
    2. Nothing to despise about or disappointing cause even the padded ones or add 2 cup sizes etc, one can realize if perceptive enough as to what's it all about
    3. I prefer the natural look and feel while I think the push up only spoils the beauty of the real thing :)
    4. Having said all that however, (I'm talking about specific one woman here not general) if my girl wants to wear a push up then she's most welcome to do it. Everyone has a right to feel good about self while so does she. However, if she insists of wearing one even in private i. e. in my presence I may well perceive it (and voice it for discussion too) that my feelings for & how I think about her haven't been conveyed to or felt by her enough - so my fault ;)

• hm, I like the way you think actually. Thanks for sharing your opinion!

• The pleasure's wholly mine young lady :) Thank you for your kind words :)

• Would you like it if a guy stuffed a sock in his pants, or wore underwear that came with a built-in "bulge"? That's really the same thing.

Yes, maybe on a special occasion, after you're already together, it's fine. But on a regular basis? It's just a lie.

• Wow, built-in bulge underwear. That is a funny idea. XD... is this how guys feel about push up bras?

• Every guy packs 8" or more on the Internet... LOL.

But, yeah, how is a padded push-up bra any different than underwear with a padded bulge? It's lying/false advertising - you may not want to hear it, but that's the truth.

• And literally every guy in real life tells me that too so i dont thinks thats any different than a run of the mill push-up bra. Besides, I wear a C and most people still think im a C with one on

• Disappointed, It is like buying a big bag of chips and finding out that most of it is just air :(

Do girls like it if a guy wears a balled up sock in his pants? What is the reaction when they find out he augmented what he has with a sock? lol

• y'all say its "8 inches" anyway and I think its unfair because you can dismiss us based on the size of our boobs but we can't for you on your package because we have no way of telling what it looks like. And im not talking add 2 cups bras

• And about the dude: I don't care as long as long as he's not lying about his actual size and doing it for himself rather than women. I mean we women like to hope for the best with you, what if we opened your pants and were all "wow i'm so dissapointed I was hoping you'd at least be 8 inches..."

• If one isn't doing it to try and pretend something is bigger. I am not one who actually cares about breast size, I just prefer honesty... And no, I would never wear a sock lol, I am fine with what I have :)

• Your "standard" pushup bra? Do you think we can tell the difference?

Yes, that is false advertising. Before you get your politically correct panties in a bunch, it's the same principal as when a dude stuffs socks down his shorts. False advertising. Try to bulge your junk or your shirt, and you're trying to draw attention to it. IE advertising. Which is, in these cases, false.

That being said: Meh, I don't care too much. I like small tits, so what the hell.

• do you mean telling the difference between that and our boobs or that and the bombshell? and maybe but y'all say it's "8 inches" anyway so I don't see how it's not fair. And I wouldn't actually say its false advertising if he's not claiming to be a certain size and is doing it for himself rather than attention...

• thanks, I'm just saying yeah it might be bs for a lot of people but I really do what I do for me.

• 0|0
    • It would be a good surprise or guys who prefer smaller breasts, discovering that the BBW they put up with for other reasons sports a better size than expected

• TYPO: "For guys who "

Sorry.

• Honestly I don't see too many guys getting a girl naked looking at her boobs and then going "oh.." putting his head down and then walking out of the room. It's not going to make a difference at the end of the night but it still comes off as being a bit fake in my opinion.

• but is it any difference than your typical dude?
      "it's 8 inches..."

• Graduate high school then maybe you'll meet guys who can talk about things other than their junk. And yes it still is because one is a statement while the other is a physical appearance that people can see.

• Uh, well I don't buy into boobs as a key trait for my relationship searching. Plus, perky tits are a-okay.

• A bit disappointed I guess. But I understand it can't be helped. Sometimes we all gotta dress up nicely, put on makeup, style our hair, spray some perfume. It's part and parcel of attracting people.

You know, push-up bra ranks pretty low on the list of cosmestics enhancements that I can accept. At least it's natural. Not like boob enhancement or botox etc.

• I don't have a problem with women wearing a push up bra, they just enhance what your have.

I do have a problem with padded bra's, as well as padded panties. There is nothing wrong with accenting what you have, but leading someone to believe you have something when you don't is just wrong.

I think there is a self image issue with women, that feel they need to pad certain areas of their body.

• I get that manner of thinking, but it would be helpful if guys didn't think that naturally skinny white girls can get huge boobs because they can't

• I hear you, I also think that guys that want a size 2 girl to have a D-cup size to have image and self esteem issues as well.

• Not at all. I like smaller boobs, but I do like cleavage. So it's sorta the best of both worlds.

• Let me at what's under the bra. the bra itself doesn't matter. and furthermore when i get to play with your breasts I certainly won't be thinking at all about whether your bra was a push up or was 1 size to big. I'd be happy to be able to be touching and playing with tits and what comes next.

• I prefer smaller boobs so at least for me someone with a B cup making it look like a C or D would be bad if they are interested in me.
    the only thing I don't like about bras is they can be "false advertisement" because there's no way for a guy to tell if a girl's boobs are perky or saggy if they have the "right" type of bra on.

• my chest is perky anyway, I just want a tiny bit more cleavage... is that bad?

• Do guys reject girls because they are saggy? Sucks than for big breasted girls..

• I haven't been with a girl that was saggy but that could be because I like smaller boobs.
      if a guy isn't in love with the girl and finds out she has saggy boobs he might leave her. it all depends on his tastes, some guys might not care while others could be turned off.

• Breasts in themselves are not very important. Who they're attached to makes a big difference though. Now excuse me, my a-cupped friend will be here in a few minutes :p

• so you basically don't mind either way?

• so you are more an "ass man" than a "boob man" if I may ask?

• Lol... I like women who have both. Like I said, I appreciate the totality of a woman. Sure, if she has a nice ass, and a compliment fits the occasion, I may point that out.

There's something to be said for proportions though. If a girl has tiny breasts and a huge ass, or a tiny ass and huge breasts, that doesn't really work for me.

• I don't mind seeing girls in push-up bras because I think they're sexy. They don't make me think that her boobs shrunk or something after taking it off. No big deal.

• Most guys like perky boobs, even if they're on the small end of the spectrum. Adding a pushup bra isn't that bad of an idea because it adds perkiness and some size too. If yours are smallish and you want to add a little size, then go ahead. If your boobs are already perky, then a pushup bra could add just the right look to them. Honestly, I think it's better to have the pushup bra on in most situations. Good luck!

• I don't mind girls that wanna wear a push up bra because I know women's breasts don't remain perky for the rest of their lives and honestly there are times when I know girls wanna show some cleavage when they wear certain clothes. When they take it off it could sometimes suck a little but at the same time if I really like the person I would get over it pretty quickly.

• No problem! As long as no "boob jobs" are involved, it's absolutely fine and no turn-off at all.
    So don't hesitate, if you like them then wear them!

• I really don't mind. Honestly, I can't even tell the difference. Maybe that's because I've never tried?

• I would find it sexy if a girl wears a standard push up bra. I feel very special if a girl want out of her way to ware a push up bra, to turn me on. I find it romantic.

• how do you feel about if for every day wear?

• I would still find it sexy. Because she would be turning me on 24/7 ;)

• But as long as she wears a different color push up bra, would make even more sexy.

• It's a bit of a disappointment. It's like at first, "wow look at those tits, all pushed together with that cleavage. So hot.". Then it's like, "eh, they're not so big anymore, and where did the cleavage go?". I feel deceived.

• I'm not talking enough padding to add a cup size, is it really that big of a deal? yikes

• Liar. And no, because i'm actually realistic in what I want in a person. Alex Gaskarth is my ideal body if you know who he is, you could easily meet some dude with that body type in real life. Besides, I wear a C cup and most people still guess that i'm a C cup with a push up bra so I dont think its all that dissapointing

• Lol, 1) I'm not lying. 2) I don't know who Alex Gaskarth is. 3) If you're not disappointed in your chest size, what was the point of this question?

• Yes, I am. Just advertise what you've got. I mean, I've fallen madly and desperately in lust with women who had essentially no chest. You don't need it. But taking off a push up bra is kind of like sticker shock. Even if you would have been okay with the higher price, the fact that it was a surprise makes it suck.

• what if she simply likes the way she looks in her clothes better with them on?

• no its sexy , if a girl wants a little lift that's fine, its the guys who are into page 3 , that's a cheap tacky newspaper we have in the UK with mostly falsely breasted girls showing them on page 3, they might be disappointed but to most guys me included smaller breasts are just as sexy and cute and usually have nicer more sensitive nipples

• Nope, as long as you get naked and we have sex, I don't care what kind of bra you wear baby. Push up bras can actually be pretty sexy.

• No push up bras aren't that at all. They are a very sexy piece of lingerie meant to showcase your lovely breasts. Smaller tits look just as hot in push up bra as larger ones.- Moreso, I think

• I don't care.

• No it's fine with me if they wear a push up bra or better yet no bra at all, sorry I like seeing nipples popping out.

• I dont even care, honestly i think no matter what boobs look better in shirts and stuff when its like the unknown but its a tease haha

• Fine with me. If she likes it, I like it. Plus push up bras are usually pretty sexy.

• I think how big your boobs look is more important than their actual size, so yeah they can be sexy. I'm curious, are you asking because your wear a push-up or because you're thinking about it?

• More from Guys
    46

What Girls Said 16

• Well okay I read your question.. If you're trying to have "bigger boobs" try finding a bra that kinda naturally gives you more support there and more "fluff" I guess. Some bras can actually make your boobs appear a teensy bit bigger without adding all the padding and doing what they said which is "false advertising." Also if you wanna appear to have bigger breasts wear shirts that may reveal a little bit of what you have or are a little bit tight.

Some guys like woman who don't have huge breasts and some guys I heard don't really care what size breasts you have. Honestly just be yourself and the right guy will like YOU for YOU.

• Look up famous flat chested women. There are a lot of famous, sexy women who have a modest bust size. Nothing to be ashamed of. Forget those guys who like big boobed airheads.. They are usually Neanderthals anyway.

• Yeah but they usually have a thigh gap... I don't have that either

• 'big boobed airheads' ? honestly...

• Flat chested women are not have a perfect look but they may get sometimes after a more cool and sexier breasts

• I wear solely balcony push up bras, because they keep my boobs in place the best.

I avoid padded bras like the plague, really hate them. And they're so common now that it's difficult to find bras that don't have a 5cm thick layer of lies.

I have DDs, for fuck's sake, I don't need anymore "volume".

• Haha! Thank God someone else feels this way. I'm DD as well and pretty much nothing comes without padding these days, it's so frustrating, I don't want to have to wear a dress which is a size too big just so my bra will fit in. lol.

• I know, right?

Also, are DDs a common size? Whenever I go to a store, it's always A, B, C, D, E, etc.
      They just skip DDs altogether and it's not cool, because E is too big, feels loose and uncomfortable. :<

• DD's don't hurt u.. but they r sometimes often huge to carry in t shirts

• Guys don't mind a little extra perkiness in our boobs, so no, I don't think they are disappointed when we are wearing just a regular push-up bra.

• No a guy is never disappointed when her girl is wearing a push up bra with small perky boobies as all they are very perfect to hold and squeeze.. as in case of large breasts girls do sometimes carry push ups and padded bra it makes to look wierd. . I hate to suck them..

• I've never heard of a guy getting naked with a girl, then stopping, looking at her boobs, getting disappointed with what he sees and pulling his pants up and leaving. Men love breasts, sure we'd all love gravity to not exist and for them to stand up perfectly all of the time, but they don't, that's life.

• I don't think guys are too picky about bras.

• well I wouldn't know from a guys perspective but I think it wouldn't matter.

I've been cursed with a large chest (34D and I'm only 13) so I don't like push up bras but I think girls can wear whatever they want to, if the guy was expecting something else that's their problem

• i was cursed with A cups XD but hopefully i'm not done growing yet. I'm a late bloomer as it is... i'm really short and small and childish looking, and I would wear a push-up if i could. I don't think it should matter because the boobs should't make the woman.

• My husband hates them lol he's a major boob guy so he hates false advirtestment lol i know you said not to use that but it's true

• they don't care as long as the boobs aren't saggy, like, the push up bra makes the boobs look amazing, and, what if they take it off, and find out that the boobs are awful? if you have a nice pair of boobs wear whatever you want!

• All guys in general love breasts so I think wearing a. Regular push up bra shouldn't be a problem and could also be a turn on for him in a way too... depending on if he likes big breasts or not

• girl wearing a push up bra with perky boobies as all they are very perfect

• they dont care lol

• For me, a push up bra is just for cleavage. A regular bra that fits correctly doesn't give you cleavage so if I want to wear a low cut shirt, a push up bra is the way to go. I don't use them to make my boobs look any bigger.

• Your boobs in a bra are going to look different than your boobs not in a bra: even if the bra has no padding whatsoever, it's still designed to hold your boobs up in place- take the bra off, they lose that shape (obviously this will be a greater/smaller difference depending on your natural size, perkiness, etc.) So if you're wearing the standard push up that basically makes your cleavage look better without increasing your cup size by 2, then I don't think guys will be able to tell when your bra comes off.

(also, lololol at all the dudes who said "false advertising" even though you asked them not to... don't think those guys will be seeing any naked boobs anytime soon) ((cue a flood of down votes from bitter men))

• hahahaha thank you, you're totally right

• No a guy is never disappointed when her girl is wearing a push up bra with small perky boobies as all they are very perfect to hold and squeeze.. as in case of large breasts girls do sometimes carry push ups and padded bra it makes to look wierd. . I hate to suck them

• It doesn't matter. Your bra is off. Who cares what kind it was

• like bags of chips i guess

• I wear a C cup and most people still guess i'm a C so is that really so?