Can you bleach above bleached hair?

So I bleached the bottom of my hair, basically ombre, but since my hair obviously grew its only blonde tips. I want to bleach my hair higher up. I'm obviously not doing this on myself but I'm just wondering if it actually turns out good. I want my hair bleached from my shoulders down, but it's only bleached from above my bra wing down to the bottom of my hair which is a little past my mid back.

What Guys Said 1

• You can but it could turn out different colors possibly best to dye your whole hair then wait a bit to bleach it the way you want or cut the blonde off

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you can do it but the person doing it has to be careful not to bleach the parts that have been bleached already. Obviously some bleach is gonna get on the already bleached parts but make sure the person doing it is careful that it's not obvious. It will come out like a light yellow if it's bleach on top of bleach (ew)!