before school started up this year I have been wanting to grow my hair to about my belly button. right now it is about an inch past my bra. does any one have any tips on how they get there hair long or what products you use to protect it?
Most Helpful Girl
My hair grows really fast and here are the things I do:
1. Take a biotin supplement every day
2. Don't wash hair every day. (3-4 times a week with warm not hot water, as hot water dries out hair)
3. Use a heat protectant before styling or drying it. Try not to straighten or curl it every day.
4. Eat healthy! (Drink lots of water, eat protein and vitamin C)
5. Trim regularly (every 6-8 weeks)
6. Use a sulfate-free shampoo
7. Use a scalp revitalizer
8. Use Moroccan oil on spilt ends
You can also google for specific hair growth products! Good luck:)0