Girls do I look feminine here in this pic?

I took a pic yesterday and a friend of mine told me that my hairstyle looks very feminine... and as i said in another question i like to look feminine :-)))

Also she said that i look like a teenager... lol. pretty cool because i'm 23 :-)

imagizer.imageshack.us/.../37ea3f.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair isn't necessarily feminine looking, it is androgynous though. And you do look 18-20.

• well androgynous isn't the same for feminine for a guy?

• It's gender neutral. Like jeans. Not necessarily feminine or masculine but borderline, if and how you style it can change that though.

What Girls Said 7

• No. Especially your brow bone and deep-set eyes are manly. Your hair doesn't look feminine as well. At least not from this angle. You should take one from right at the front, at eye level. Probably it's your lips that made your friend say you look feminine, you have fuller lips. But hey, many girls like that. And dude, why the hell would you shave your eyebrows?

• f*ck you everyone... i think you're teasing me. i voted you down too for calling me manly... i've got the impresion that many of you want to tease me by calling me manly because i want to look feminine.
      ANyway, glad to hear that about the lips... and i shave them JUST BECAUSE of that reason... eyebrows makes you more manly

• also, if you want to look more feminine, shape your eyebrows. Don't shave them, shape them. There's enough tutorials on youtube.

• ok then whatever you say... but i'll post again another pic after a couple of months and by then you would not even dare to tell me manly not even as a joke... hahahha just wait and see... i'll follow every single tip ;-)

• No.
    But you don't have eyebrows...

• i shave them

• But I've never seen anyone in real life without eyebrows (unless they underwent chemotherapy).

• ok whatever you say.

• You can try to look feminine as much as possible, it wobt work for you cause you look too masculine.

Your hair isn't feminine at all. Its a normal man style.

• vote down

• "learn how to rotate a pic before insulting someone else. "

This made me chuckle.

• i guess its due to the absence of your brows... just let em' grow

• That's a very generic hairstyle for a guy, not feminine at all.

What caught my eye is the heavy filtering applied to the photo. It's very noticeable. :P

• i took the photo with my tablet... i didn't use any filters

• Your tablet must have smoothing settings enabled. It's usually called "Exposure" on most digital cameras. Someone's trying to hide their flaws. :PP

• ı could not see an anormal thing :)

• Feminine? no. But where are your eyebrows?

• i shave them as i said below... but gosh why don't i look feminine? hope at least i don't look masculine.

• No you don't look that masculine. Maybe it's just the way the picture is taken, it makes the chin look broader. :)

• hahaha i'm glad :-) lol imagine there are guys who'd kill to look masculine and that's my worst fear. if God excists he can be unfair a lot of times. And my chin isn't that broad... well, anyway since i don't look that masculine it's good ;-)

What Guys Said 4

• You look beautiful, sir.

• thanks!!!

• @thenewclassic and you're masculine as hell... just look your eyebrows!!!

• she's a perfect little sex kitten. Love her pale skin!

• Quite the opposite... I think yo look really masculine xD though the missing eyebrows look weird. Do you want to look feminine?

• damn you what's so masculine on me? please tell me

• hahaha thanks, now i regret for the vote down and i want to take it back :-/

• It's OK, no hard feelings xD

• Where's your eyebrows? lol.

• You don't look feminine at all.

You just look like a fucking idiot.

Like, for real. I'm just gonna be truthful right now. I don't even know you, but if I were to legitimately pass by you the first thing I would think is, "What the fuck? Where are his eyebrows? He looks like a fucking idiot."

There you go, my honest opinion. Take it or leave it, don't care, honest opinion.

• at least i'm not "anonymoys" you... f*cking idiot. hahahahha

• It's spelled "Anonymous" you idiot. If you're going to call someone an idiot, try to learn proper spelling.

• ok anonymous then... it was a mistyped error. but that doesn't undo the fact that you are an idiot, by entering as an anonymoys... oh sorry i mean anonymous... and instulting someone else