What piercings do you have on you? Did you do any yourself?

What are all the piercings you have? Are there any others you would like to have?

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to have 6 piercings but now has just 5ive! so i have two ear piercings on both sides and a tragus piercing ( which i did myself lol)... i had a nose piercing too (which i did myself too) but removed it since it caused a bump:(... by the way i did those two piercing by making use of lemon tree's thorns

What Girls Said 7

• I have my cartilage, normal ear loves, and my belly button

• I have made about 8 holes in my ears my myself. I have gotten about 10 'professionally' made. But I don't have all of them today.. Then I have pierced my nose by myself - twice.
    The only reason I haven't got more, is because my body is really bad at healing up. I'd love to have my lips, tongue and navel pierced too.

• I have my earlobes and auricles pierced. I did the lobes myself. I used to have a nose ring when I was a teen, but I stopped wearing it at around 20.

• Two on each ear
    Tongue
    Nose
    Navel

All done professionally.

• I have one piercing in each ear, and would not like any more. I had it done at the Piercing Pagoda.

• i have/have had alot. i have never done one myself, however, most were done by friends. only a couple were professionally

i currently have 3 in each ear, left nostrile, tounge, nipples, belly button, and vch. i had several others in each ear, my lip in a few places, and eyebrow in the past but have taken them out.

the first one in each ear, my bellybutton, and vch are the only ones that were done professionally.

• Got my earlobes pierced when i was a baby. Not planning on getting any other piercings.

What Guys Said 0