What piercings do you have on you? Did you do any yourself?

What are all the piercings you have? Are there any others you would like to have?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to have 6 piercings but now has just 5ive! so i have two ear piercings on both sides and a tragus piercing ( which i did myself lol)... i had a nose piercing too (which i did myself too) but removed it since it caused a bump:(... by the way i did those two piercing by making use of lemon tree's thorns

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I have my cartilage, normal ear loves, and my belly button

0|1
    0|0
  • I have made about 8 holes in my ears my myself. I have gotten about 10 'professionally' made. But I don't have all of them today.. Then I have pierced my nose by myself - twice.
    The only reason I haven't got more, is because my body is really bad at healing up. I'd love to have my lips, tongue and navel pierced too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my earlobes and auricles pierced. I did the lobes myself. I used to have a nose ring when I was a teen, but I stopped wearing it at around 20.

0|1
    0|0
  • Two on each ear
    Tongue
    Nose
    Navel

All done professionally.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have one piercing in each ear, and would not like any more. I had it done at the Piercing Pagoda.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have/have had alot. i have never done one myself, however, most were done by friends. only a couple were professionally

i currently have 3 in each ear, left nostrile, tounge, nipples, belly button, and vch. i had several others in each ear, my lip in a few places, and eyebrow in the past but have taken them out.

the first one in each ear, my bellybutton, and vch are the only ones that were done professionally.

0|1
    0|0
  • Got my earlobes pierced when i was a baby. Not planning on getting any other piercings.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.