Poll: Who is hotter? Blondes, brunettes, or redheads?

I am talking about girl's hair colour.
And I know that it depends from the girl, but the question is in general.

• Blondes
    30% (133)30% (124)30% (257)Vote
  • Brunettes
    57% (256)49% (201)53% (457)Vote
  • Redheads
    13% (61)21% (86)17% (147)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
50|81

Most Helpful Guy

• Blondes are good to show off as trophy dates or trophy girlfriends, brunettes tend to look more conservative even when they don't dress conservative, so they give you more of a I want to marry her and make her a mom feeling, then red heads are probably the least attractive but then again some red heads turn me on more than any brunette and blonde i have seen, so you never know it really depends of the person.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 80

• Sorry but a real man doesn't care about such things. It's all about the total package. Besides, women change their hair colors constantly any more.

Blonde if you have light eyes
    Red if you are white skinned with brown, green, or hazel eyes
    Dark if you are really pale, tan, brown skinned, with hazel, green, or brown eyes

But honestly, I really don't care :D

5|0
    0|0
  • Brunette. Redheads and Blondes need a very specific facial structure for their hair to match their face. Blondes and Redheads are either extremely hot, extremely cute, or just meh. But the brunette hair colour can work well with most women, and is one of the only hair colours that I think can come off as "elegant" and "beautiful".

For example, my celebrity crush:
    http://aparoo.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/tkd2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RARZlNR.jpg

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5722507da7ba.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your celebrity crush name? Love seeing new beauty :-)

• Her name is Trieste Kelly Dunn, plays a staying role in the new (ish) show Banshee.

• I've always said redheads which I still think is true but I've noticed the last 2 or 3 girls I had a crush on had black hair so that would be a D but I would still pick redheads for now.

4|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the term "redheads", because very often when people say that someone has red hair, the person actually has orange hair instead of red hair. There is a difference between the colors red and orange.

Whether a girl has blond hair, brown hair, orange hair, black hair or any other hair color; they all can be beautiful. I don't have a hair color preference if it comes to girls.

But, still, I have voted "redheads" since I thought that would be the least popular answer. I wanted to compensate the results so the difference between the amount of voters per option won't get too big. I thought almost everyone would vote "blond hair".

I was wrong. Not "redheads", but "blond hair" is the least popular answer. Well, I didn't know that back then when I had the choice to vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is such a trick question. I can think of a woman for each of those hair colors that are mind numbingly hot. But if this is a possible personal preference then it's a blonde brunette redhead mix pulled back in a pony tail. Maybe even a little blue streak in there too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just need the woman I want, have great chemistry with and I find any color hair or no hair attractive on her :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly like them all but im tied between blonde and brunette:P

2|0
    0|1
  • No black hair? I prefer that over all of these, lol.

3|1
    0|1
  • Obviously redheads catch the eye because of the colour, blondes aren't really my type though, and brunettes are my favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are my biggest turn on. Nothing hotter then a redhead

2|2
    0|0
  • I like all of them so hair color isn't a big deal to me as long as it is natural.
    But if i can choose i will certainly pick brunette , they just have that extra bit of sexyness.
    Funny coincidence is that both girls i really deeply loved where brunettes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda rare for a redhead to be "hot" and blondes are normally beautiful. So brunettes are the ones who hold the "hot" title if any.

3|0
    1|0
  • It's irrelevant. It's all about the package. They can easily change their hair color.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'll take any hair color as long as I like the girl

To answer your question research shows men find brunettes more confident, intelligent and witty
    Take this as you will.

1|0
    0|0
  • Redheads edge the other two out in my opinion. Purely on their rarity.

3|0
    0|0
  • People who are hotter.

3|1
    0|0
  • i like tan girls being from the south so usually brunette girls are more tan then a blonde. I love brunettes

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brunettes (dark) but I do appreciate a nice red. I've found that most reds aren't that great when it's their natural colour. The best reds I've seen originally had dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all hot, beautiful and sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where is the option for 'doesnt matter'?

I actually select A and B tie. Not as big a fan of redheads. I like girls that tan better and redheads are usually light skinned with freckles. I'll take A and B please for $100.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black: The hottest
    Blonde: Don't care for it
    Brunettes: I like it
    Redheads: Are underrated

5|1
    3|0
  • Surprised I'm the first B voter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sandy blonde are the hottest of all...

1|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are the hottest, readheads are hot in a weird way but I've only ever loved a darkhaired girl. :/
    This is probably the least helpfull answer ever lol

3|1
    0|0
  • How about we have all 3, lets c blond with long hair brunette with ponytails and redheads with short hair :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i really like all three i mean redheads are just generally sexy i get a sort of rough vibe from them, blondes are cute because they have that sort of naughty sense from them and brunettes are the sexist to me because they can be so hard to figure out because of such a natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stereotypes:

Blonde: Fun but dumb
    Brunette: Smart but boring.
    Redhead: HOT but crazy.

Reality:

Any color is good as long as she's not dumb boring or crazy... make that TOO crazy. You know the graph and all. :-)

1|0
    2|1
    • why are brunettes boring?

• Show All
    • We aren't boring. I'm a brunette an am in no way boring.

• Like I said. It's a stereotype. It's full of it. Some of the most fascinating girls I've ever met have had deep dark rich colored hair. :-) Hair don't mean a thing.

• Black Hair>Brunettes>Blondes>Redheads

2|1
    0|0
  • Got a thing for natural red heads. I HATE when girls dye their hair red though.

3|0
    0|0
    • It never looks right when other girls dye their hair red. It always seems to turn out too bright or unnatural.

• not just for redheads, I think girls should be happy with the hair color they are born with instead of always changing it with dyes and crap.

• At the end of the day it doesn't matter to me but blondes are my weakness they're hair catches my attention very quickly

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 50

• I have seen some really hot redheads.. I mean some of them are absolutely stunning!! But not all of them are naturally red lol. But my favorite for girls are brunettes :)

As for guys, I prefer tall, dark and handsome - so definitely short, dark hair any dayyyyyy ;)
    Of course I find guys with lighter hair attractive too, but dark hair mmmm <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm obviously redheads... duh :P

1|1
    0|0
  • C then B then A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahh damn it, blonds should be hottest.. Though I'm biased because I'm blond. ;p

1|0
    0|0
  • i see a lot of red head fan's here in guys answers :p... im brunette myself but my fav hair colour would be blonde, its sooo pretty and eye catching.. although it wouldn't suit my tone at all... but over all im also happy being a brunette too :)

my vote: Blonde

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take all three please! FIRE SNATCH!!! ;)

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm a ginger/red and guys like that!

1|0
    0|0
  • Vote red!!! ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I think most of them prefer brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blondes the most, I am a redhead.. brunettes are boring to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm blonde but I definitely find more brunette women hot than I find blond women hot. Red heads are 50/50 for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C because, well, hey, I'm biased like that. But, I tend to be attracted more to dark haired guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • im a blonde. so i vote blonde DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

0|0
    0|0
  • Yknow I was just thinkin to myself "I haven't read any hair battle questions lately what happened?"

And then you come along so I can tell you brunette.

1|0
    0|0
  • For females, red hair. Though I'm biased being a strawberry blonde, but Deborah Ann Woll ("baby vamp" Jessica) & Christina Hendricks are perfect. Also, there's always a separate category for redheads on p*rn sites so they're loved enough to have their own fantasy's

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm blonde... but I think each guy is different in what he prefers... For me I usually tend to go for guys who have brown hair..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm blonde and believe me blondes are really hot. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person's facial features. The hair colour has to go well with the facial features.

0|0
    0|0
  • My fellow brunettes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a redhead :D But I find myself always dye-ing my hair black. I like really jet black hair. Its just so elegamt and gives off thay supernatural vibe

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes for me

0|0
    0|0
  • brunettes are

0|0
    0|0
  • What about black?

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with brunette/auburn hair are the hottest to me. Black hair, however, is too delicious.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think blonde hair is the prettiest ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh brunettes c; lol that's totally un biased ;3

0|1
    1|0
  • Brunettes hahah of course

1|0
    0|0
  • brunettes