Can the way a girl dresses affect her attractiveness?

Guys, would a girl who dresses casually (t-shirts, jeans, etc.) be perceived as less attractive than one who is made up all the time (makeup, nice outfit, heels, etc.)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it can. Even simple things like glasses or hairstyle can affect it, especially for the better.

What Guys Said 8

• not that much, makeup, smell, cleaningness, shaving, nails and hair is more important than clothes, you want get her naked anyway

• I don't like make up on a girl. It makes me feel like she's trying too hard, and borderline desperate, unless its a special occasion.

I don't mind a girl dressing casual. We're all human after all! We let our genders define us too much!

• Absolutely! I appreciate when people take the time to look their best. We have become a nation of lazy slobs.

• A girl who you can tell takes pride in her appearance and dresses well always goes up 1-2points out of ten in there rating for me.

• Yes, it does.

• Go to a club. The answer is obvious. Or just open up a fashion magazine and you'll realize being a plane Jane just doesn't cut it.

• Yeheheuhuhheuehuehue
    Yes.

• I would say that form-fitting clothing is more attractive than baggy clothing, but I don't find it makes too much difference.

What Girls Said 3

• Effort in appearance is appreciated for both genders. I guess with the options you have given, that would depend on the situation like where you are going or what you would be doing.

• Of course! That's like saying is a guys attractiveness affected by whether he shaves or not? I think so!

• I think most guys prefer us to look nice natural or not! They're no different than us girls.