My mom is letting my boyfriend spend the weekend in my room with me! What pjs should I wear to look sexy but not like I wanna have sex, because I don't?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Wear short shorts and a tank top with no bra if you want him to think you're sexy. Then again that's a lot of temptation, and if you don't want to have sex with a guy, you shouldn't tempt him.

• theres no such thing, as being sexy, without wanting to have sex, to have sex you have to be sexy. and because you want to be sexy it can lead to it

my opinion, go with a neglege (no idea how to spell it) like a teddy, pretty much

• the pants on the website you showed the guy are good but the shirt not really

wear a regular t-shirt

What Girls Said 3

• Boxers and a tank. It's casual, like you didn't mean to look hot, but naturally sexy, so that you look hot anyways.

• Curious to know what happened that pj overnight? Which pjs? Did you stay good? Did you get wet? What now? Lol!

• I agree with trukita, boxers and a tank top.