Does it really look like weave?

Well whenever I wear my hair down I always get the same question.. "is that yours?" "Are you wearing weave?" ... it's really my hair btw. My question is, at first glance does my hair really looks like weave? Or are they just asking because im mixed? Is it possible to make it look more natural?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what anyone thinks. Your hair is beautiful.
    A weave would ruin your hairline and your scalp... and since it's your hair and it looks amazing all on its own, you're given a compliment when someone asks you this... i guess...
    So accept it for what it is and move on. =)

You get the best of both worlds - a beautiful head of hair + it's natural! ^-^

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• all colored girls with long hair get that

• I'd have to see a better pic but the way it's curled (so perfectly I guess?) might make it look like that.

I get those comments too only because my hair is long.

• I get asked that too. lmao
    super annoying!
    some people assume that every girl with color and long hair wears a weave.

• Are you part black?

• Yes ma'am I am

• Oh then they will always assume its fake lol.
      I'm a dark skin fully African girl myself and people also assume its fake even though its obviously curly. Your hair looks natural don't worry its just people believing stereotypes.

• Dumb people think black girls can't grow long hair...