What guys like girls to wear?

why do guys like it when girls wear dresses or skirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... going back to the roots, skirts and dresses are traditionally women's clothing whereas trousers are men's. For some odd reason, today it is acceptable for women to wear trousers but if men wore dresses or skirts, they're labeled 'crossdressers'. Double standards of the stupid society. But when it comes to romantic attraction, men obviously get attracted to women who look more feminine (that is, those who wear skirts or dresses) than the others (who wear trousers). its as simple as that.

What Guys Said 9

• I sure do. Not everyday but definitely on special occasions.

• I prefer yoga pants tbh, but dresses and skirts are hot also. Things that show your figure will attract men the most, whether they lie about that or not, it's the truth.

• Funny how girls are downvoting this, even though I'm just telling my honest opinion...

• I love to see a woman in a dress or a skirt. Very feminine. Plus its nice to see their legs!

• Yes, it is my favorite thing to see a girl wear.

• because legs are sexy!

• Skin tight jeans and sandals, summer dresses, short shorts, more heels i guess very attractive to see a woman wear high heels.

• I like my girl to wear skirts without any type of panties

• Really small shorts.

• less is more. anything that shows more skin and shoes off her curves.

What Girls Said 2