Who's your favorite and least favorite celebrity chef?

My favorite is Nadia G cause she's bitchin
www.theglobeandmail.com/.../...+Thurs+March+22.jpg
My least favorite is Rachel Ray as I find her annoying.
cdn.inquisitr.com/.../rachel_ray.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Gordon Ramsay. I dunno, I'm strangely attracted to his foul-mouthed fits of anger.

Honourable mentions to Nigella Lawson, Giada de Laurentiis, and Anna Olson. I have little girl crushes on all three ladies.

What Girls Said 5

• Favorite - Jamie Oliver. He's the best =)

Least favorite - don't know enough of them so... can't really answer the question on that one. But I don't like people who swear, so it's always kind of unpleasant to watch Gordon Ramsey -even though he's brilliant at cooking and gives smart advice... I just don't like the swearing.

• I love guy fieri. Hate Paula Deen.

• The chef from South Park. Where ever he is right now...

• Nigella Lawson :D

• She's my favourite when it comes to cooking, when my bf starts oggling her on Tv.. she also becomes my least fav haha XD

• I love Martha Stewart.

What Guys Said 9

• Hahahaha I agree that Rachel Ray is annoying as HELL, but damn is she a looker! Even that pic you posted is completely silly and cheesy (what is that look on her face?), but it still works for me. I'm just a sucker for a woman and some chocolate though, as many on people GaG have come to know. Haha!

Anyway, my favorite is probably Jamie Oliver. The work he did with school nutrition is incredibly admirable.

Honorable mention would be Rachel Ray, for reasons mentioned above.

My least favorite would be Paula Deen. Because racism.

• I hated her before the racism thing. Bitch was made the spokes person for fucking DIABETES when she has a recipe that involves like a half stick of butter in between two krispy kreme doughnuts

• If anyone was to do the sexy cooking show it would be Nadia G

• Yes it would, Nadia G for the win =D.

• Bobby Flay all day. Been to two of his restaurants also. I don't know... he just likes to cook and holds back the annoying, edgy attitude that seems mandatory with most celebrity chefs.

Least liked? Not really a chef but id say Alton Brown. He's just too much, pull it back buddy.

• My favoritea are Michael Simon and Geoffrey Zakarian

I hate Paula Deen she is the definition of hypocrisy

• Yeah he's awesome. I loved him as a judge on Chopped and then as he became an iron chef the man is fucking awesome. And yeah Michael Simon is hilarious.

• Yeah, her style of food should come with warning labels plastered EVERYWHERE. And it looks gross too.

• I guess bobby flay is my favorite since I share a birthday with him. I don't really have a least favorite one.

• I actually like Ramsey...

• My whole family loves Gordon Ramsay. In fact my sister is a chef because of him. We're a family of crazy Scots just like Gordon :)

• Most: Bobby Flay & Chef Morimoto.

Least: Paula Dean

• Morimoto is pretty awesome too. Honestly most of the iron chefs are pretty freaking cool.

• Fave paula Deen

Least Rachel Ray

• www.blogcdn.com/.../...-620km112012-1363290679.jpg
    this lady is gorgeous, genuine and has great skills in the kitchen. I adore her.

• Oh and I cannot stand that phony Rachel Ray and Ramsey has all these "great" restaurants. Most suck because the side orders try so hard to be unique they end up just sucking and the service usually is awful.