What to wear to make your boobs look amazing but doesn't look like you're trying too hard? (girls can comment too)?

so I have a date with my boyfriend and it's pretty much just hanging out. I want my breast to look amazing but I don't really know what to wear? like what type of shirt and color? and if it leads to him taking off my shirt, what kind of bra would look good? I'm a C cup.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can use makeup. (:
    All you need is some bronzer or like two shades of powder one darker one lighter

Put on your bra (a push-up is great for this situation) and, if possible, get dressed. Protect the top edge of your shirt or dress by tucking in a facial tissue or even a little toilet paper.
    Apply the darker color (bronzer or powder) in the area down the middle of your chest, between your breasts. Blend the color upward and outward, creating a V-shape and along the natural curve of the breast.
    Take a lighter color of face powder or eye shadow, such as white or light gold, and put on the top half of your breasts. Don't use too much, and avoid powders that are too shimmery. Blend well with a makeup sponge.
    Check in the mirror and see if your breasts look ample enough. If not, add more dark color in the center to build and deepen the color. However, when in doubt, go with less makeup enhancement rather than more. Good luck and have a great date.

What Guys Said 5

• Anything that looks like victorias secret is fun to take off. See through ones too. You know what isn't? Those super plain, solid white cup bras. And please. there's no such thing as trying too hard when it comes to boobs. Wear a pushup bra with extra cleavage, go all out man, its tits, there is no overboard with tits. Don't stuff if you're going to take it off. Also, it really depends on the context, but if you're mostly just alone together wearing no bra at all will tease him like crazy. Nothing makes you want to take off a shirt like perky nipples.

• Lacey push-up bra with a low cut neck line that shows just the slightest hint of the bra.

• Low cut shirt, push up bra. I prefer feminine, bright colors.

• In short a push-up bra.

• a push up/padded bra with a top

What Girls Said 5

• well ur gonna end up trying anyway…

wear a push up bra, it should give u some lift and perk. just remember tho, that if he ends up taking it off, u dont want him to b disappointed or something… some men srsly think a girls boobs will look the same with and without a bra-.-

anyway, another idea is to wear a V neck top. those r nice for boobs lol. something a little tight around there too, but not tight enough that u look slutty. i reckon u should just keep it simple and he'll probably look at them just as much even if u didn't try. after all, he is ur man. have fun! :)

• You could try wearing a bra with a little extra padding or tighten the straps a little to give a more natural 'push up' look. Also I find any top with an empire line is great because the top can be casual and modest but does wonders for showcasing your breasts, especially with a C cup! :)

• Wearing a top with a nude or white color always makes your boobs look a little bigger. Especially when wearing a padded bra underneat.

• some V neck top, it will just draw his attention to your cleavage... Or don't wear a brand at all, he'll definitely be checking them out them!

• Tight T-shirt and no bra. Looks like you just got ready in one second, but also a sexy look.