What do you think about the new fashion rope anchor bracelets for men? *Link included*?

Fashion rope anchor bracelets for men by trashness

Link:

www.google.com.lb/search

• Very attractive
  • Not really my style
  • Lets wait and see how it will be on men

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan. Other than watches, men shouldn't wear jewellery. Major turn off.

• Do you think that leather bracelets also for men are not worth it? a lot have been wearing them though..

• I think personal style is important and if they like them, they should wear them.

What Girls Said 5

• I really like when guys wear bracelets. I think its a fun look, and I think its cool that he likes little trinkets.

• I don't really have an opinion on this... As long as the anchor pendant isn't too shiny, it's alright, I guess... I don't find it "very attractive" though. I still prefer leather wristbands or leather generally on guys.

• I don't like men with accessories to be honest. So no.

• It looks ok, I don't care for it really. I think it'd be better if it was part of the watch

• i like it but it does not have to be attractive !!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm probably not your target audience for this but I will say that I wear them and have gotten a number of compliments. (:

• Weird. I've never been much of a bracelet person, but at least even I could stand to wear them at some points.

This... I just don't understand the fashion behind it. It looks like a girl's bracelet, not a man's one.