If I have green eyes and a fair skin, which colour should dye my hair?

I am thinking about dieing them red.

• red
  • black
  • brown
  • blonde

Most Helpful Guy

• Red. Green eyes are my favourite and red hair compliments it excellently. It's intense passion and seduction combined with fertility!

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 10

• Red or Brown would look perfect on you. Don't dye them blonde because it can draw the attention away from your eyes, while red or brown will enhance your eyes (red is complementary to green and the contrast will look amazing). As for black, I don't know. I need to see a picture of you to tell if it can really look good on you.

• Red or blonde. Red will take away from your eye color (because red hair is on its own very eye catching), while blonde hair will make your eyes pop.
    So choose which one of these would you rather want to achieve. =)

• red hair will suit you

• I also have green eyes and fair skin and I had natural mousy brown hair but I dyed mine medium/dark brown with blonde ends (my photo) and it looked a lot better! Although, I think red would also look really nice, I was tempted to go red too. Please don't go blonde though!

• The minute I read this all I thought about was red so totally read it's going to make your eyes POP! :)

• I think go a lighter color like blonde. Too dark and it will make you look more pale since you have fair skin.

• red or black!

• It's hard to say without a pic

• Red or brown would be gorgeous, more so leaning towards red though. :)

• To be honest any of those colours would be fine. I personally love black hair and green eyes, but red works too.