Will he call me? Was he interested?

So here's the deal: I work at a retail store, and yesterday night I met a guy. We talked for a little bit, he seemed a bit nervous but came off a bit confident in his actions. He mentioned that he would be going to England for a few weeks but that upon his return we could get together? I told him that I would definitely like to hang out with him when he returned. He didn't mention an exact date, however. While I was writing down my number, he asked if he could buy me something in England, and what did I want? I just sort of giggled that question off, and he just responded with, "I'll just surprise you." Which sounded very sweet. Then immediately after, he said, "Well, I'm going to be gone for a while, so you're going to have to hug me goodbye." And he met me half-way for a hug, which was very cute too. Then he smiled and said goodbye and left. I don't know. Do you think he'll call me upon his return?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, there are times when guys ask for numbers just to have them but this man seemed to actually mean it when he said he would call you.You can never be sure tho, so if he does call you make sure you save his number chick ...lol there's no rules against the girls calling the guys.
    YA DIGG?
    ...but in all honestly I do believe he will call you now it's just a matter of patience =)
    -Melody

What Guys Said 2

• sounds as if he likes u. So, just wait and hope. Take care.

• I've never met a guy that doesn't use a number when he gets it. I think your chances are looking pretty good

What Girls Said 1

• yeess I do cause that's really cute and he seems like he was really into you!