Girls which is better leggings or tights?

Which feels better and looks better

0|0
14|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I prefer tights with skirts and dresses. I rarely if ever wear leggings and I never wear them with a short top (it looks cheap to me). I've only worn them with a long flowy top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are more comfortable, tights look better.

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah, like I said tights are more classy

• They kind of serve completely different functions though. I wouldn't wear leggings with a dress, I wouldn't wear tights with a long shirt.

• well, that's true. tights are more for dresses and skirts, leggins are kinda like stylish

• What's the difference? Leggings - America. Tights - UK.

0|0
    1|0
    • Not true. Leggings are thicker and they don't have feet. Tights are like waist high joined stockings. The UK has both. We also have jeggings.

• Hahaha sorry...
      Okay... but I don't prefer any of those. =)

• Leggings all the way. I think they look and feel better. I'm one of those so called "tacky" women who wears them as pants even. How dare I?

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really compare the two. They are entirely different. Leggings are basically super comfy pants... and tights are like for dresses when its cool out.
    Not comparable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh.. it depends but I'd choose leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • tights because my wardrobe consists of dresses and skirts and tops that match skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tights. A classic and much more fashionable

0|0
    0|0
  • I like leggings. Tights can itch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings because they can function as pants!! Super comfy im wearing them right now!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are comfy!
    Tights are ofter see through so you have to wear something over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings. Tights are way too itch and scratchy. Plus they are sheer. I loveeeee cotton leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear leggings with a top and tights with dresses or skirts. My leggings are thick enough to be worn as pants.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1