Am I an ugly or do I just look to young to attract girls?

I'm 21 years old and I've never had a girlfriend. I recently created a Tinder account with optimism and I consequently found that I had zero matches. Is there something ugly about my face that keeps girls from liking me? Please be honest, this has been keeping me down for a very long time now. I really want to know where my standards should be set and if I can do anything about how I look bad.

Here are a couple pictures of me for reference
(Just copy and paste this link): imgur. com/a/OCnJD

Also, before anyone asks, I go to college and work and hang out with friends. I do not consider myself to be socially awkward either because I do have both male and female friends and I have also heard from adults that I am charming and well spoken.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Tinder is dumb as hell and isn't good to use as a gauge in any way, shape or form. Don't base your self-image off of what you experience from something silly like that. It's called SELF-image anyway, so really... don't seek an opinion of yourself from external sources to begin with.

2) You act like girls should just flock to guys they find attractive. I'm an attractive dude and thought this same thing... until I realized that if I wanted a girl, I had to approach her myself. To put it straight, girls are still too chicken shit to approach guys and will sit around glancing at him until the world ends. That's it.

3) We have no way of knowing how you REALLY are towards girls you're interested in. What you think you're like vs. what you're actually like could be two very different things. Additionally, you could be doing things that are screwing up your chances and you don't even realize they're happening. Your absolute best resource are your group of friends: ask them to give you pointers, observations, or coaching sessions! That is, unless you're too embarrassed and/or proud to have someone instruct you on what they see is going on?

What Girls Said 5

• You're fine. Don't let the lack of gf get you down...

• You're not bad looking, but girls can sense low self esteem, so that could be the reason. You'll find someone eventually, just have more confidence in yourself.

• i think you look decent, maybe a little facial hair will help

• Your somewhat cute and very fit but you look a little troubled - like you are anxious, worried or have anger management issues.

• Only somewhat cute? So not really that noticeable? Hmm, I'm not sure what to say to that, my only troubles are not being able to find a girlfriend lol.

• You're not ugly. You just still have a young looking face of someone whose 17. Grow done facial hair to appear more masculine

What Guys Said 2

• get a beard or some type of facial hair

• I'm not hitting on you or anything but as a bi guy, I find you incredibly attractive, don't worry.