Girls, what band size do you wear for your bra?

What is your bra's band size? Have you tried other sizes? And has your band size changed over the years or stayed the same?

• 30 or less
  • 32
  • 34
  • 36
  • 38 or more
Sorry the sizes above are in US measurement. If you are in a different country, you can post them and I will convert them

Most Helpful Girl

• It has stayed the same. I tried other sizes when I was younger and didn't know my band size until I got measured.

• So you used to buy other sizes? Or you had them measure you the first time to find out the size?

• I meant training bras, before I started wearing real bras I got measured.

What Girls Said 14

• my band size is 14 although im pretty sure its the cup size that most guys ask about haha

• im a 36 DDD :)
    been this size for like 5 years and was a 34DD all though school.

• 34B the perfect size

• Breasts don't stop growing until 21. I am Australian so I am guessing I'm a 36 (probably off). That means I'm a size 12E. The letters means that E is bigger than DD.

• 34, it used to be 30 & 32 when I was younger obviously I've grown.

• I currently wear a 34C though i can if i want to squeeze into a 32C or into a 36C suprisingly. Im not quite sure why, i had discovered it when accidentally grabbing the wrong band size. I love my boobies cx

• Lol So the 36C and the 34C bras fit almost the same? One doesn't feel too loose?

• 36C is bigger than a 34C, 36C is just a little loose on me but it fits and i like to wear it when im being lazy however my 34C is my actual size and its the size i wear daily.

• 34C i guess is pretty common because its like mission impossible to find that size lol smiley face xD

• I wear 36B. In high school I wore a 34A.

• Good size :) My personal favorite

• Do your straps ever fall down or anything with the 36B? I have a friend who's that size and her's do lol

• Yeah, actually, they do xD it's annoying!

• I wear 34 D but it's really hard to find so i normally wear my large sports bras instead lol

• i'm a 35C.

• I fluctuate between a 32D and a 32C. It sucks trying to find those sizes, especially the 32D since they're rarely stocked.

• I wear a 34, it's stayed the same ever since I started wearing bras.

• Did you get fitted into that size? Or just haven't had any issues with like straps falling down or it coming up or anything?

• I had problems with the straps when I was anorexic, but other than that nope.

• 34, it fits tight but over time stretches. If I buy a size that fits comfortable it will get too loose overtime.

• size 34A.
    first tried on a 32A and it was just too tight.
    I'm fairly young so it hasn't really changed

• I'm a 30. Hasn't changed, I've always been thin

• Where do you shop for 30s? That's a pretty small size isn't it?

• There are only so any places to buy 30b hahaha

Googled it

• Hahaha

What Guys Said 0