Guys, blondes or brunettes?

Possibly one of the most asked questions of all time, but it's always interesting for me to hear about.

Guys, what do you typically go for?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Brunettes overall. My crush is a blonde though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• And you couldn't just search for it on GAG and probably get hundreds if not thousands of results? I like both. I care more about the length and style than color. Unless it's totally some weird color.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're asking white or white? Neither, I prefer Asians lol. Seriously though I hate that question, hair color barely matters like at all and usually only pertains to whites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes. You really should've made a poll and added redheads, though.

p. s. I still would've chosen brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both o f them ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes but blondes have something that appeals to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark black hair >

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reds. Always

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think most of them don't have a particular preference in regards to hair color. I've seen lots of them saying that they prefer blondes and they end up being head over heels for a brunette. I've also noticed the opposite of course... As long as the girl is attractive, they will notice her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha they go for all types, but blondes seem to have much more men in their lives than brunettes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes!;)
    Haha, I typically go for guys with dark hair but I dont think it really matters just what looks good on that particular person.

1|0
    0|0