Guys, blondes or brunettes?

Possibly one of the most asked questions of all time, but it's always interesting for me to hear about.

Guys, what do you typically go for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Brunettes overall. My crush is a blonde though.

What Guys Said 8

• And you couldn't just search for it on GAG and probably get hundreds if not thousands of results? I like both. I care more about the length and style than color. Unless it's totally some weird color.

• So you're asking white or white? Neither, I prefer Asians lol. Seriously though I hate that question, hair color barely matters like at all and usually only pertains to whites.

• Brunettes. You really should've made a poll and added redheads, though.

p. s. I still would've chosen brunettes.

• Both o f them ;D

• Brunettes but blondes have something that appeals to me.

• Dark black hair >

• Blondes are my favorite.

• Reds. Always

What Girls Said 3

• I think most of them don't have a particular preference in regards to hair color. I've seen lots of them saying that they prefer blondes and they end up being head over heels for a brunette. I've also noticed the opposite of course... As long as the girl is attractive, they will notice her.

• Hahaha they go for all types, but blondes seem to have much more men in their lives than brunettes...

• Blondes!;)
    Haha, I typically go for guys with dark hair but I dont think it really matters just what looks good on that particular person.