Beauty around the World. For this model, which do you consider the most and least attractive look?

Just for fun. These represent beauty standards from around the globe. I'm interested in what guys and girls find attractive. For me, "USA" is bordering on hideous.

www.mymodernmet.com/.../esther-honig-before-and-after

Answer "most attractive", "least attractive" and say what country you are from.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a really cool experiment. It's too dependent on the skills and tastes of one person from each country. But the idea behind it is cool.

My picks top are Ukraine, the left Bangladesh, Romania

The USA girl sucks, especially the one on the left.
    Germany look like cadaver
    Left Philippines similar to USA - just too much

She has natural beauty, so too much change is too much.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm from the U. S. and I find Morocco to be nice. Covering the hair and shoulders really draws the attention to the eyes. The UK and Ukraine are also pretty - I think.

The least attractive I think is Germany. Love Germany, been there, enjoyed it, but the model's look for them is... unattractive to me. I would not strive to look that way.

• Bulgarian and Germany. Although... this makes no sense really... it's terrible photo-shopping, the person just put different make up or hair color or lightened the skin? Really?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT9FmDBrewA

I have seen this before and its interesting to see what people find beauty as or compare it to be...

I think she is beautiful the way that she is and I honestly believe people do not know what beauty really looks like - I think from birth we instill in ourselves or teach other that a certain look is what makes the physical appearance beautiful... at least that is my opinion

• The USA look they did was awful. I think the most attractive look was the Pakistan look and the Chile. Bulgaria's too. They forgot China/Japan though. And the Russian look. And I'm from the US.

• It looks stupid tbh.. The kenyan version of her looked NOTHING kenyan. Do people even know what race kenya is? Guess not, considering how light she is.

But I can't really say. It's just her with various lighting and badly-added makeup from photoshop and different tones..

• Maybe they made her look like a tourist. Kenyan she is not, esp the blue eye shadow.

• Most attractive: Serbia and Vietnam, they basically kept her the same.
    Least attractive: USA, Argentina, & Philippines.
    Okay so most of the photoshopping done was terrible, some not accurately reflecting their respective countries of origin but as you said this is just for fun.
    I am from the US of mixed origin.

• The most beautiful is her real picture.

• united kingdom im from Canada is best, usa is the worst lol

• I think they all look gross because the people who did this are obviously digital amateurs.

• I like Bulgaria, Indonesia and Romania the most!

• This is not a good way to show people's beauty smh

• I liked Bulgaria, Indonesia and Venezuela.

I'm from the States.

• I like Pakistan, Italy, and Germany's. Yeah the US was ugly. And I'm from the US

What Guys Said 8

• Most attractive: Italian

Least attractive: Morocco

I'm from the United States. I find these pictures to be a tad inaccurate because everything's Photoshopped. None of the pictures are actually real. I can tell you that American fashion and especially American women do not try to look like the picture of the girl that says "USA."

• I agree with those who say she's beautiful just the way she is naturally. You don't need to fix what's not broken.

• These were pretty poorly photoshopped, so I don't think it accurately reflects the standard of beauty for any of the countries. However, I think Greece looked the best. There are maybe 5 or 6 pics tied for last place, due to the skill (or lack thereof) of the photoshoppers. I'm from the USA, and I assure you that the pic labeled 'USA' would be considered ugly no matter where you went.

• My answer: Whoever didn't suck at photoshop.

The "USA girl" certainly doesn't represent what an American girl is, lmao.

• Bulgaria, Indonesia, and Germany were stunning in my opinion.

USA and Australia were gross.

I was born and raised in the UK, but have been living in Australia for the past three and a half years.

• Looks like these were done on an app. I don't think this is a good or accurate representation.

• Most attractive: Israel / Chile
    Least attractive: Germany

I'm Dominican but live in the U. S.

• Absolutely shit