Piercing...?

How do you feel about nipple piercing on girls?...

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you be in favor of painting a landscape scene on the side of a rose? It is perfect as it is and any adulteration is only going to detract from it. Besides that, I am told that it is the most painful point to be pierced on the female badly, worse than the clitoris. I do not want to risk chipping a tooth.:) Have you considered that any time you puncture the skin you open it too the possibility of internal infection. Soon after the birth of your children the tissue you are putting at risk is going to very important. Is it really worth the risk.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not a fan of piercing.

It doesn't do anything for me, and I don't like putting metal in my mouth.

• one word. eww. I never found it atractave. in fact I've seen pictures of some of the moast hottest girls and than noticed a nipple piercing and said no thanks. belly button piercing is usually pretty cute depending on the girl

• well I have stigmtophilia...

so of course I'm down with it.

my only concern would be getting my nipple rings caught on hers lol

• I've been a fan of body piercing and tattoos. A female with piercings/tattoos = a plus in my book.

• well idk, if you have one cool if you don't then..dont get one

doesnt really matter to me

What Girls Said 0