Bikini or one piece swim suit?

My bf a nd I are going boating/camping this weekend with 3 other couples should I wear a one piece or a bikini? I can't seem to make the choice on my own

Most Helpful Girl

• Two pieces are really popular this summer and they look gorgeous I would go with pastel couloirs like a faded pink or a light blue those colors really make you look slim

What Guys Said 4

• I say go with the bikini. :)

• Women always look good in bikinis. If you don't want to impress others, then go with the one piece.

• I'd say go with a white unpadded, unlined bikini... you'll be popular :-) jk

• It doesn't matter. It's how you act in both, that matters. Go in a bikini, and show that you've earned the right to. Go in a one piece, and, yes... show that you've earned the right to... however, I've also read that one pieces are coming back in fashion

What Girls Said 2

• It depends... when I was due to go on holiday with my bf I thought he'd wanna see me in some cute bikini, but when I vaguely mentioned it to him he said he disliked bikinis, saying that he thought they were too revealing for something like swimming at the beach. There are some really cute and attractive one pieces out there though :) Its up to you, but I think one pieces are more comfortable, in a bikini you have to worry about the two separate pieces, always coming untied or falling down and such :P

• i haven't worn a one piece since i was like 8