Insecure about my body type?

I'm incredibly secure about my body shape, but I was wondering if anyone could ever possibly consider it attractive. I'm about 5'2, weigh around 110 pounds and I wear a bra size 32C. My measurements are 32-25-36. I don't know if I should lose weight but i'm feeling like no one could possibly love my body type as it is now. Guys, does this body shape sound okay to you?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• You're fine. But, if you're feeling insecure do something about it. From the numbers you've given yes you could lose a little weight. But who couldn't stand to lose some? If it bothers you now, it will ALWAYS bother you. Handle this now. NOT later.

0|0
    2|0
    • Wtf? 5"2 and 110 is heavy to you?

• Show All
    • Jesus still_dub. Take it easy. She wanted an honest opinion and I gave her one that directly would address her insecurity regarding her weight. Nothing less and nothing more. Don't put words into my mouth. Now your just projecting.

• 5'2 and 125 would still sound good to me, but I like curvy women.

• You need to post a picture if you want to actually have a properly evaluated body type. It really depends on the overall balance.

0|1
    0|0
  • "32-25-36"

Sounds great to me. I like those proportions.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm going to ask the same question I asked for some others... my chest doesn't sound too small?

• I'm an ass man, so no. It sounds just fine.

• You know guys don't understand these measurements as well as women do... but 110 pounds and 32C bra sounds good. I think? If you're uncomfortable with your body then run/work out. It's all a personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • American units everywhere.. Can't analyse 11 bananas tall & measurements 7.5/5/9 apples.. Picture says more than a thousand words.

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds pretty ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Ur alrdy perfect as it is. I wouldn't change a thang about u.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm going to ask the same question I asked for some others... my chest doesn't sound too small?

• I dont care about chest as long as i like u. True luv is beyond anything u can imagine..

• You aren't overweight. And c cups are nice!

0|0
    0|0
    • gonna say this again... A lot of guys dont understand that cup size is in relation to band size. Like for example a 28C is the same volume as a 32A and looks basically the same. Except for the given that the 28 person is probably more petite or skinny.

• Sounds perfectly fine to me :)

0|0
    0|0

• After doing a photo search for that specific size, I would say that it's pretty ideal and attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5"2, 108 pounds and 32B-24-36 so yeah we're basically in the same boat but you have bigger boobs. You sound like you have a decent figure. I like my own and I think you should like yours too :)

0|1
    0|0
  • A bit of an hour glass body. But it's attractive to a lot of guys who like defined hips, and waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm literally the exact same height and weight and bra size - I'm actually pretty self conscious about my weight and want to lose ten to fifteen pounds. but guys have liked me as I am I just think i would look better if I lost a bit of weight and am currently exercising regularly and am kind of obsessed with eating properly

0|1
    0|0
    • which is no help to you really sorry:( but I guess I'm just saying I know how you feel

• I'm 5'3.5. I weigh around 105-110 as well. I too am a 32C, and am a 32-25-34.

We're like the same. And I have received no complaints.

0|1
    0|0