Insecure about my body type?

I'm incredibly secure about my body shape, but I was wondering if anyone could ever possibly consider it attractive. I'm about 5'2, weigh around 110 pounds and I wear a bra size 32C. My measurements are 32-25-36. I don't know if I should lose weight but i'm feeling like no one could possibly love my body type as it is now. Guys, does this body shape sound okay to you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• You're fine. But, if you're feeling insecure do something about it. From the numbers you've given yes you could lose a little weight. But who couldn't stand to lose some? If it bothers you now, it will ALWAYS bother you. Handle this now. NOT later.

• Wtf? 5"2 and 110 is heavy to you?

• Jesus still_dub. Take it easy. She wanted an honest opinion and I gave her one that directly would address her insecurity regarding her weight. Nothing less and nothing more. Don't put words into my mouth. Now your just projecting.

• 5'2 and 125 would still sound good to me, but I like curvy women.

• You need to post a picture if you want to actually have a properly evaluated body type. It really depends on the overall balance.

• "32-25-36"

Sounds great to me. I like those proportions.

• I'm going to ask the same question I asked for some others... my chest doesn't sound too small?

• I'm an ass man, so no. It sounds just fine.

• You know guys don't understand these measurements as well as women do... but 110 pounds and 32C bra sounds good. I think? If you're uncomfortable with your body then run/work out. It's all a personal preference.

• American units everywhere.. Can't analyse 11 bananas tall & measurements 7.5/5/9 apples.. Picture says more than a thousand words.

• That sounds pretty ideal.

• Yes! Ur alrdy perfect as it is. I wouldn't change a thang about u.

• I dont care about chest as long as i like u. True luv is beyond anything u can imagine..

• You aren't overweight. And c cups are nice!

• gonna say this again... A lot of guys dont understand that cup size is in relation to band size. Like for example a 28C is the same volume as a 32A and looks basically the same. Except for the given that the 28 person is probably more petite or skinny.

• Sounds perfectly fine to me :)

• After doing a photo search for that specific size, I would say that it's pretty ideal and attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5"2, 108 pounds and 32B-24-36 so yeah we're basically in the same boat but you have bigger boobs. You sound like you have a decent figure. I like my own and I think you should like yours too :)

• A bit of an hour glass body. But it's attractive to a lot of guys who like defined hips, and waist.

• I'm literally the exact same height and weight and bra size - I'm actually pretty self conscious about my weight and want to lose ten to fifteen pounds. but guys have liked me as I am I just think i would look better if I lost a bit of weight and am currently exercising regularly and am kind of obsessed with eating properly

• which is no help to you really sorry:( but I guess I'm just saying I know how you feel

• I'm 5'3.5. I weigh around 105-110 as well. I too am a 32C, and am a 32-25-34.

We're like the same. And I have received no complaints.